The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2020 2:00 am  #1

Sparrow and Specter's Chat Thread !!

so from the title, anyone who is here probably gets the gist of it
- pls refrain from stalking and crashing, thanks!

now that that's out of the way, hey specter! i can't believe that we're talking again, it's been forever since the orginal forums where we met shut down! a lot's happened since then lol  

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
it's always spooky season
"i can't see anybody, loving me the you do...darling i'm in love"
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

5/22/2020 8:28 pm  #2

Re: Sparrow and Specter's Chat Thread !!

Can I just say I love your pfp

Ikr!!! It gives me nostalgia kinda haha also added to the fact that the layout is so freaking similar--
Anyways! I've seen your art and it's beautiful honestly <3<3<3 I've also been drawing but haven't really shared anything here yet.
Soooo there's quarantine here, and we're still being homeschooled. 

Hbu? 

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

5/22/2020 10:31 pm  #3

thank you !! i haven't really been drawing lately bc i've been busy, but i like to just do stuff when i have time. also i'm actually back at school! i've been doing irl school basically since the year after we met, but i'm moving again in about a month lol. 
where I am isn't under lockdown anymore, and it's really nice to be back at school bc online school just really isn't my thing. we still have to wear masks everywhere and get our temperature checked a bunch, but i'm still glad to be back. 
so i live in china, idk if you remember, but it was really wack being here when everything with corona started.
but also i literally live in the middle of nowhere and there were like three total cases in my district. 
are you still doing the same homeschool program as when we first met?

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

5/23/2020 2:15 am  #4

Have you finished SU tho,,, I'm still not done watching the final episodes,,, plz don't spoil

Oh that's cool! I've continued with homeschooling but did you hear that the program we used to do was actually sold to another company and discontinued??? So I have been homeschooling but in another program named Abeka and honestly it's rad because it has prerecorded classes in video streaming and my teachers are awesome
Hahaha well the quarantine in my country just got extended to June 30,,, haha. 
I thought you lived in Japan though? Apologies, haha, I've got a terrible memory. 
Oh well hehe. I know for sure there's cases in the apartment buildings around mine, because a few weeks ago we saw a special ambulace with all that equipment and stuff pull up and take away a person from the condominium up front,,, and tbh,,,, yeah lol.

5/23/2020 3:52 am  #5

oof i have finished SU, but it took me like a 3 months to finsh because i didn't want it to be over lol
your homeschool program sounds cool! i'm actually going to an IB school for high school next year. 
Ab the Japan thing, i've always wanted to live in Japan, but i ended up in China instead lol
Also, that's really scary, i hope you are your family stay safe! 

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

5/23/2020 9:46 am  #6

Ahhhaha I think that's exactly why I don't wanna finish it :')

Yeee it's cool! I just finished 8th grade in it and honestly?? It motivates me enough to continue going XD and now I'm in 9th. Still behind, as always, but hopefully catching up :3
Oh rip oof haha. Saw your pic with Riri though you look awesome <3<3<3

Mm! We're not really scared, since this is xD well this is how we live pretty much so we're just taking extreme safety measure so yeah!

5/23/2020 11:57 pm  #7

oh yeah meeting riri irl was soo amazing, and my whole family loved Japan so much that my dad actually looked for jobs there for a while lol

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

5/24/2020 12:00 am  #8

i'm glad you're staying stafe! at my school we have to wear masks all day long and it gets soooo hot during the day, it can be really annoying 
also hey! i'm going into 9th grade in the fall, which is kinda funny considering a bunch of my friends are graduating high school this week. not looking forward to finals week tho :\ 

Last edited by bio_luminescence (5/24/2020 12:03 am)

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

6/11/2020 9:05 pm  #9

Ddhsjdssjds I'm sorry I took so long to reply,,, :')
I've been kinda inactive here and more active on another Boardhost which is kinda my main base? It's a roleplay which I love and absolutely adore. Anyways, getting to the reply.

The quarantine here got extended till the end of this month! More time to stay at home Ig ;). 9th grade is very interesting so far, I'm enjoying Algebra 1 and Physical Science.
Hbu? You on vacations yet? :D

6/11/2020 9:57 pm  #10

it's ok! lol i get really busy sometimes too haha

today is actually my last day of 8th grade, and i'm very glad of that kskdfjskdf
the classes are like 25 minutes, which is a little weird, but i've gotten a bunch of signatures in my yearbook, so that's nice. 

i'm glad that you're enjoying 9th grade!! i'm doing course selection for my new school this week, but there's like no choice whatsoever skdfsldkjfd i might have to take economics 💀 but it's an IB school so the classes should be pretty good lol 

i would ask if you were doing anything this summer, but i think the virus cancelled all plans for the summer lol 

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

6/12/2020 12:56 am  #11

HAha it's a mood lol.

Cool cool coool!!!! What's a yearbook, exactly? 

Hmmmm, good luck with the choosing Ig :D

Haha, it's almost winter here actually and anyways I would've just continued with my school, since y'know homeschooling and all that stuff. Plus, I need to catch up with my actual grade! 

6/12/2020 9:14 am  #12

oh well a yearbook has pictures of all the students and staff, and that classes the the students are in. also there's like pictures from events during the year, but the best part is at the end people you know will write their names and put notes in it and stuff, it's really cool!

with the homeschooling, i get that lol, i didn't really have breaks for holidays and stuff while i was homeschooling. 

btw i saw your art on your art thread, it looks really nice!

Last edited by bio_luminescence (6/12/2020 9:15 am)

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

6/12/2020 5:14 pm  #13

Oh that's cool! Kind of like a book to remember the year you just spent at school?
Are you taking school in Chinese?

Haha yeah well it seems like the next three years will just be me and study and more study. Fun times to look forward to. 

Thanks! I've been drawing a lot, I always do. You must've noticed I've improved a WHOLE LOT when compared to the pieces I posted way back when on the Community. I still need to get better though.

6/15/2020 6:22 am  #14

Yeah, that's basically it. It's really nice when I move so I can remember everyone!
My classes aren't in Chinese, but I do have Chinese class :3

Yeah, your art that I saw looks really good! I honestly haven't been drawing as much, but I did some small things that I might post today lol 

btw sorry for taking so long to reply, I've had to babysit my brother all day yesterday and today, so I haven't had much time to go on the forums lol 

miles 
✿✿ he/they ✿✿ 
italian sandwich energy
#ccsurvivor 

6/26/2020 1:05 am  #15

Vsjjshdks I forgot to reply, sorry aaaa
Cool cool :0 I wanna learn Chinese soon. I will.

Ty uwu I try.

Ehhh it's fine XD I myself am rather inactive here. There's another role play I'm in that eats up a lot of my time.

Board footera