The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2020 6:06 pm  #26

Re: Neuhaven School for the Gifted and Powerful (NSGP) Sign Up Thread

ah thank you! i edited the form i sent in earlier and just put the stuff i added in red.

kat !
any prns

5/09/2020 6:09 pm  #27

no prob! 👍 it looks good

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/11/2020 3:25 pm  #28

Hm, I seem to be a bit late to the party. What is the Residency form for, anyway?

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

5/11/2020 3:28 pm  #29

@hungrycat originally it was for houses and whatnot to establish them as locations in the city. It doesn't seem like anyone's using it though so idk, I might take it out. Also, you can sign up at any time/you're not late gbfdng.

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/12/2020 4:05 am  #30

Well, guess I'll give it a go

Name: Chris Winkler
Orientation: Bi
Species: Human
Appearance: Chris stands around 6 feet tall, with medium-length messy black hair and blue eyes. His outfits generally consists of the first thing he grabs out of his closet, usually graphic t-shirts and shorts. 
Personality: Chris is a very independent and free-spirited person. Friendly and good-hearted, he enjoys making people laugh, but he also likes having some time to himself. He tends to shrug off most criticism by other people, which can be both a good and bad thing. But deep down he worries what his friends would think if they found out he was a Chaos Wizard.
Abilities: Chris is training in fire and ice elemental magic. So far he can only summon and control small amounts of flame and ice. 
Strengths: Chris is quick-witted and good at thinking outside the box. He rolls with the punches and always looks on the bright side of things. 
Weaknesses: His carelessness and lack of attention to detail can get Chris into trouble. 
History: Chris's parents are Chaos Wizards who used to be adventurous globetrotters, but settled down to have a quiet life in Neuhaven. Chris was homeschooled and trained by his parents in elemental magic. However, when he reached year 9, the RU pressured his family into having Chris attend NSGP. Chris hates being forced to maintain a consistent school schedule, but he has come to enjoy the classes themselves. 
Other: Chaos Wizard is a general term for magic users who believe that a society requires chaos and upheaval in order to progress. Most of them worship a deity which is said to be a physical manifestation of chaos. They can be good or evil, but most people have a negative perception of them. Thus Chaos Wizards like Chris and his parents hide their true nature and pretend to be normal magicians.

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

5/12/2020 6:53 am  #31

chris is accepted, just one thing that i think you might wanna look into- chaos wizards sound pretty similar to The Blackbirds, which is an in-universe group with somewhat similar goals. if you wanna make chris a member of them as well you totally can

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/12/2020 4:39 pm  #32

Evil chaos wizards would be likely to join the Blackbirds. Good chaos wizards like Chris probably hate the Blackbirds for giving chaos a bad name.

-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Chaotic Neutral energy

5/12/2020 6:32 pm  #33

noted 

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/13/2020 9:31 pm  #34

Name: Sarah Wang
*Orientation: Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Species: Human
Appearance: Sarah is 5'7". Her light brown complexion is slightly freckled, though most- if not all of her freckles- are located on her left cheek. Her wavy black hair is usually styled in a low bun; her lack of bangs exposes a somewhat large forehead. Her amber eyes twinkle with curiosity when she finds something that strikes her fancy. She enjoys wearing graphic tees, baggy jeans, and... socks with sandals. Occasionally she wears a Star of David necklace.
Personality: Sarah is someone who asks questions and who is determined to hold those who need to be held accountable... well, accountable. She enjoys investigative journalism, and as the president of the school newspaper, is quite passionate about it. She's optimistic and, while she tries to see the best in people, once again, will hold them accountable if need be. Sarah's biggest flaw is that sometimes she can pry into others' lives a little too much; she may ask questions and go on a search for answers she doesn't really need. This can lead others to dislike her and it probably does sometimes.
Abilities: Sarah speaks German as her first language, Hebrew as her second, and English as her third. She also speaks Mandarin conversationally- to an extent. Due to her fervor for journalism, she's pretty good at writing, so there's that too. She has no powers.
Strengths: Determined, has a sharp mind, agile
Weaknesses: Can pry too much sometimes, can overthink things, physical strength?? sarahs never heard of her
Other: She's the president of the school newspaper.

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/13/2020 11:46 pm  #35

Name: Jayden Karasu
*Orientation: Pansexual
Species: Demon
Appearance: For a demon, Jayden looks very human. He has black, somewhat frizzy hair, gray eyes, pale skin, and is about 5'8". He usually has a small braid on the right side of his face. The only thing that gives away his demon heritage are his hands; instead of normal human hands, he has black, brimstone-like claws. To compensate for that, he typically wears gloves of some sort. He also usually wears sweatshirts and/or long coats, plain tees or graphic tees, jeans, and sneakers. His clothes are usually darker, cooler tones, like violet, indigo, and black.
Personality: Jayden’s a pretty empathetic and observant person. He’s a good listener and he attempts to see things at different perspectives and angles. However, the reason he’s a good listener is because he’s silent; he’s a selective mute, and typically talks to others by writing something down, typing on his phone, or drawing a picture. He’s also very reckless and can be pretty sarcastic at times. He’s also sort of ashamed of his demon heritage, and because of the typical prejudice he gets about being a demon, t takes him a very long time to trust and open up to people.
Abilities: A shady boi, with the ability to change the form of shadows, manipulate shadows, and make shadows tangible. However, there’s a catch: his shadows can’t become tangible if someone else is directly looking at them.  Can also levitate a little bit, because demon. He can speak German and German Sign Language, and he is learning English and ASL. He also knows how to cook and draw pretty well.
Strengths: Stealthy, very good at keeping secrets, and he’s pretty empathetic toward others.
Weaknesses: Being a selective mute, being pretty reserved, and he’s very, very reckless.
*History: Jayden was born and raised in Neuhaven, but he doesn’t really remember his birth parents all that well. He was sent to an orphanage when he was really young. Many of the kids there were skeptical and bullied him because of him being a demon, which made him more reserved and made him a selective mute. He was eventually adopted when he was eleven, by a coffee shop owner named Saros. He learned how to cook by working in the coffee shop, and Saros taught him sign language to help him speak, even with his selective mutism. He’s currently a grade 11 student at NSGP.
[Edit: There's some redacted stuff in here that I'll add later. But just know that he may be connected to the Blackbirds in one way or another...]
Other:
PoV (here he is, the demon kiddo)

Last edited by SongOfStorms (5/15/2020 4:45 pm)

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

5/13/2020 11:55 pm  #36

Jayden's accepted. Ngl he really do remind me of the P5 protag 😳 

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/13/2020 11:56 pm  #37

ooooh yeah hehe

kat !
any prns

5/13/2020 11:56 pm  #38

(oh no youve discovered his secret)
*runs*

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

5/14/2020 12:08 am  #39

ftgyhjuthg

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/14/2020 7:01 pm  #40

there was smthn here, but it was put on the wrong thread. sorry! ^^

Last edited by necro (5/15/2020 11:35 am)

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/14/2020 7:33 pm  #41

I wan to try some of that stuff.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/15/2020 11:33 am  #42

ohhh crap this is the sign up thread. did NOT mean to put that here give me a sec

necro(mancer)
| they/them | 

5/15/2020 11:58 am  #43

bruh momentum

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/15/2020 12:24 pm  #44

yeah

necro(mancer)
| they/them |