The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2020 6:28 pm  #51

Re: Jade Mountain Academy |•| A RP Reboot by Rune

Whatever works!

5/04/2020 10:20 pm  #52

@Rune ~ Okay, thanks! And ship ZabellaxKuro and RyanxNami again? xDD I'm okay with one (again lol) and love triangles for them!

You will be forever w a t c h e
{Did I mention that this is Fallon?}
{She/Her}

5/04/2020 10:26 pm  #53

@Fallon, That's fine with me too XD. I'm not really sure which to do

5/04/2020 10:32 pm  #54

@Rune, Okay, guess we'll just see what happens

{She/Her}

5/04/2020 10:35 pm  #55

@Fallon, works with me!

~~~

I'm hoping to get the thread for this RP out possibly this weekend. If anyone has any more forms they'd like to send, please do it soon!

And for those of you who have a save, it should end tomorrow, so make sure to ask for an extension or to get your forms in soon!

5/04/2020 11:09 pm  #56

Don't worry, my first character is good, I just need a name.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/04/2020 11:11 pm  #57

@Time, If you need help, I'm willing! I can go to our chat on the GGaD wiki

{She/Her}

5/04/2020 11:54 pm  #58

I have one in mind, but I would be willing to hear!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 2:24 pm  #59

Reminder that saves end today! That means that @Time and @Lavender, please get your forms in soon or ask me for an extension!

---

On a different note, everyone may now have up to four OCs!

5/05/2020 2:55 pm  #60

:0

I might think of adding more characters. More the merrier, right?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 3:11 pm  #61

@Rune:I'll try to, but I might have to ask for an extension. I'm so sorry!

Persona:Lavender the Dragon-Cat-Girl-Thing

This is going to be awesome, I just know it!!

5/05/2020 3:13 pm  #62

@Time, whatever works with you! Just try to get one form in before this weekend.

---

@Lavender, that's fine! I understand things might be a little weird right now. But like with Time, if it's possible, try to get at least one character in before this weekend please! I'm hoping to start soon.

5/05/2020 3:24 pm  #63

Ok, so, mine is basically done, I just needed a name.

Name {First and last}: Tock Conquest
*Nickname{s}: tbh, he doesn’t really care what you call him.
Age {14-18}: 17
Tribe{s}: Sandwing-Nightwing hybrid
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}: Tock is around the height of 5’8, with black fluffy hair. If you’re aware of a few of the other versions of Time, unlike them, he lets his bangs do whatever, making it look somewhat messy, though he doesn’t let it get in the way of his eyes. His eyes are from his sandwing parent, being a bright orange, his skin is also less tan than for your average sandwing, because of his Nightwing parent. His wings are large and like a Sandwing’s (since sandwing wings are bigger than average if I remember correctly) but instead of carrying the normal sandwing colors, They’re a dark blue. His membranes are simply black. His tail is also the same blue as his wings. He actually has Sandwing barbs on his ankles, but they’re smaller and don’t have any poison, really. So it can’t do much. Maybe. Tock’s horns are simple and curve up slightly, and are a very light grey. His build is skinny and slightly athletic.
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}: I was thinking to go with a dark blue trench coat, but seeing someone already had taken that look, I decided something slightly different. Tock normally wears a dark blue jacket that’s similar to his wing color and made to be able to withstand both hot and cold elements. Somehow. The coat, of course, since it would be a staple of all wear in this universe, I would think, has large slits to fit his wings through, as well as the hood having holes for his horns. He wears mainly dark clothing, but not exactly black. Probably darker greys or darker blues for pants, any dark-colored or neutral-colored shirt maybe also grey, and some black boots. (idk would there have to be holes in them for the barbs too?) Tock wears a necklace with a simple circular jade pendant.
Personality: Tock, with upon first impressions, seems distant, or not very interested in whatever anyone talks about, mostly. He isn’t exactly antisocial or awkward when talking to someone, he just seems to not really go out of his way to talk to others, most of the time. In this way, he doesn’t really seem to be the kindest person out there, but at the same time, not the worst. I’m sure if it’s allowed I can give this guy animus powers, we can say he’s distant because of them, and he’s aware of how dangerous it is, or something.
I think if you get to know Tock more, he’ll slowly open up, meaning he’s slow to trust as well. He can be fairly considerate and nice, or at least he tries to, to the people he trusts.
Being one slow to trust, this also means that it is rare for Tock to reveal any sort of secrets to others.
House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Jade
Power{s} {with limitations}: Tock has inherited Nightwing powers, his lighting is a turquoise-blue. He can probably launch it up to 5-8 yards. But it probably wouldn’t be as strong as a strike with Tock’s hand or fist when imbued with electricity, which, to be honest, is what he would prefer to do over a ranged attack if optional. He prefers to use it in pulses rather than continuous flows. He can probably do this for about… 30 minutes? He can also conduct lighting through conductible objects, of course. Assuming other Nightwings are like this as well, when Tock is using his powers, electricity crackles around him and his eyes.
Also, even if I didn’t save, the spot to have an animus is still open, can I take that spot? If Tock is to have that spot, he would probably rarely use it only if it’s a last-second resort. It would be standard if you use the power it eats away at your soul kind of thing.
*Crush/Shippable?: Shippable indeed.
*Backstory: Maybe later or developed in rp… Though I think he would live with the Sandwings, if he were to live somewhere.
Other: drapple, PoV color

Are you kidding me Time?? Another one? Another Time clone?

Yeah I know I know. It's just that I can't really make a character that fast. I need time to think. At least I didn't name this one Time, yeah? I tried to do that at least.

Last edited by Time (5/08/2020 1:18 pm)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 3:27 pm  #64

Bruh I just realized how stoopid of a name I just chose for this guy what the heck

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 3:36 pm  #65

Oh I also kinda have a little idea for the plot.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 4:04 pm  #66

Name {First and last}:Birch Key
*Nickname{s}:None yet!
Age {14-18}:14
Tribe{s}:Nightwing
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance {Include what their wings look like!}:black wings that fade to a dark blue with silver streaks and yellow stars on them, pale skin, long silver hair, blue eyes, black forked tongue, short for her age
Clothing Preference {Add their house accessory}:yellow dresses, a silver necklace, and a pair of black, thin-framed glasses
Personality:

• is fairly knowledgeable in academics, but is very naive concerning everything else

• socially awkward(like boy howdy she is)

• doesn't really understand emotions
  • overly polite in speech, but doesn't really know much about manners besides the verbal ones
  • shy
  • easily flustered

• patient

• brave

• doesn't mean to offend anyone, but does so sometimes without meaning to

• does not understand that the body(and half-humans, half-dragons in general) have limits

• usually kind
  • House {Try off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}:Silver
    Power{s} {with limitations}:can conjure and manipulate electric pulses, but only small amounts at the moment and only for five minutes
    *Crush/Shippable?:Sure!
    *Backstory:Not sure yet.
    Other:drapple

5/05/2020 4:04 pm  #67

What is it?

5/05/2020 5:39 pm  #68

Oh just the

Bad people don't want peace and want war, and since the school is a symbol of peace and stuff. They attack the school.

Could it be an all-out tribe vs tribe war?? Or a continent vs. continent war? Or just a mix of tribe alliances fighting? idk. any one.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 5:44 pm  #69

@Time, accepted!
I'll have to think about the plot idea!
---

@Lavender, accepted!

5/05/2020 5:54 pm  #70

Oh, cool, I'd like to hear what you think!

This is including that animus thing too?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 5:59 pm  #71

Oh, I also have one more thing, I've been thinking up of two other characters,

Can you save the Rainwing in gold and the skywing in Copper? I'll get them done before the weekend, hopefully.

I would fill up the skywing spot in jade, but I think other people filling up those last three spots would be better, more rpers in a house.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 6:34 pm  #72

@Time, the animus thing? And sure, I'll save those spots. 

5/05/2020 6:56 pm  #73

I asked in Tock's form if he could have animus magic, since nobody else seemed to take the spot.

Thanks!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

5/05/2020 6:58 pm  #74

I told you he was accepted XD. I went ahead and added that you took the animus spot already on the list I have

5/05/2020 7:06 pm  #75

Oh just making sure making sure.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

Board footera