The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2020 1:27 am  #1

*a new user has joined* (aka random casual rp cause i need practice)

She shakes her head to clear her mind from the sleepy haze it was trapped in. Raising her head, Marine looks around at her surroundings as a wave of confusion quikly washes over her. Where- how? Huhhh? She gets to her feet and starts searching for any clues about her current location.
Finally she found a sign that said "Boardhost? Scholastic forums?" She read out loud "What the- i thought the forums were- HUHHHHNNN?????"

(Help what is writing)

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (8/31/2020 1:32 am)

Marsh/Marine
"Gender is confusing" - me...and like a million other people I think

8/31/2020 1:39 am  #2

Re: *a new user has joined* (aka random casual rp cause i need practice)

"Why are there. Question marks," Galaxian observes, poking the sign. He literally came out of nowhere.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/31/2020 1:47 am  #3

"HOLY SH- omg where did you even come from? What is this place? How am I still here? What is going on? Has anyone seen Fallon? Singularity? Did they survive the..incident?" Marine asks, looking around, completely ignoring Galaxian's observation of the question marks. It seems she has yet to recognize him...

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (8/31/2020 1:47 am)

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 1:53 am  #4

"Fallon's still around," Galaxian says, still poking the sign repeatedly. "Dunno where Singularity is by now. Probably somewhere far off..."
You ask like 7 questions, you get 2 answers.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

8/31/2020 2:03 am  #5

Marine doesn't seem to mind the lack of answers, instead her attention turns onto Galaxian "why're you poking the sign? You're reminding me of Rowen-"

At that exact moment, a random door appeared out of nowhere and a girl poked her head out "you called?"

Marine sighs and rubs her temples "No, I didn't call, now get back inside the oc closet Ro."

With a small pout the girl closed the door, which proceeded to yeet out of existence a few moments later.

"Anyways, why're you poking the sign?"

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 2:21 am  #6

"Forcing original characters to stay in a cabinet..." Galaxian mutters. Like usual, his face is all cheer, but his voice comes out completely differently. "Could be taken as abuse without context."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/31/2020 2:59 am  #7

"Yeah i guess...I just don't want her wandering around, afterall idk what's here and OH MY GOSH WHAT IN THE WORLD- IS THAT A SKELETON? HNNN??? WAT???"

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (8/31/2020 3:00 am)

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 3:14 am  #8

"Hi Russet," Galaxian mutters."I thought you're part of the FreeTheKnees movement that you established."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/31/2020 7:07 am  #9

Echo is sort of standing off to the side, watching all of this go on. In a flustered moment, she threw a bottle of calcium at Russet, mumbling something.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/31/2020 10:05 am  #10

Marine looks like the embodiment of confusion as she looks between Galaxian, Russet, and Echo "..can someone explain where tf I am first?"

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 10:20 am  #11

Axel drops in, shapeshifting between shard and himself before finally deciding on himself.
"Yellow! I'm Axel. You're in a place called..."
He pauses for dramatic effect. 

Last edited by TwoPunchAxel (8/31/2020 10:23 am)

A-x-e-l, got it memorized?
   ----------------------------------
   Bow Before Ark Angel

eye see you
      Constantly Tired
     WE FOUND THE CHEESE

8/31/2020 10:47 am  #12

"...called?" Marine waves her hand as if telling him to go on.

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 1:57 pm  #13

"Incorrect," Galaxian says to what the narrator presumes to be AIi. He then looks away from the robot and pokes the sign again. Turns out he's been answering the question for a very long time.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/31/2020 4:00 pm  #14

"Ohhhhh, is this place called Scholastic Boardhost? Interesting...so this is like forum 2.0?"

The oc closet suddenly yeets into existence again and Rowen barges out with a cheer.
"Ha! So it's safe to come out then? Niceeeee, Hi, I'm Rowen! What're your names?" She asks curiously, slighty tilting her head to the side.

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 4:04 pm  #15

Zura looks up from the newspaper he's pretending to read and wonders what all of these people are doing on his lawn.

Zzzzura 
Administrator

8/31/2020 4:42 pm  #16

"Ask him." Galaxian gestures to Zura and finally stops poking the sign.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

8/31/2020 4:56 pm  #17

She looks over at Zura “oooooh HELLLOOOOOO!!” She yells, running over and crowding his space.

Marine follows Rowen over to Zura, though she walked instead of ran and remembered that personal space is a thing. “Greetings, so what is this place?”

Marsh/Marine

8/31/2020 8:40 pm  #18

Zura's lawn chair rises into the air to grant him that beautiful personal space, and he looks down at Marine, folding the newspaper and setting it aside.

"This?" he says, gesturing at the fields around them. "It's just some place I found. I decided to stay 'cause the weather's a lot nicer than up north, and it seems like lots of other people had the same idea. It's not quite what we had, but it's better than nothing, yeah?"

Zzzzura 
Administrator

9/01/2020 12:55 am  #19

"Interesting."

"Up north? What's up nor- ooooh butterfly!" She exclaims, before wandering off to chase said butterfly. 

Marine sighs "Hey Roman!" She calls out, turning towards the closet door.

"hmm?" A person who just looks like the male version of Rowen pokes his head out of the door.

"Can you go make sure your sister doesn't do something dumb and ends up getting hurt?" Marine asks.

"Yeah, sure." He gets out of the closet to follow Rowen and make sure she doesn't accidentally get herself killed.

"so um, anyways, what do y'all do here?"

Marsh/Marine

9/01/2020 1:09 am  #20

"We jus' hang around and have funnnn!" Specter pops up right from behind Marine, where there was nothing a few moments before. "Hmmm... who're you? Don't think I've met you before."

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

9/01/2020 1:43 am  #21

Galaxian does the make-sure-no-one-gets-killed, but it's debatable why he leaves the majority to follow the minority. Yes, he's following after Rowan and Roman. 

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/01/2020 11:44 am  #22

Rowen is currently pouting and sulking in the corner because she lost track of the butterfly, whilst Roman's patting her back and trying to comfort her.

Meanwhile...
"Ayeee yo yo whassupppp, IM HERE AND IM QUEER! WHO WANTS A HALADIE!!!" Oc!marine screams as she barges out of the closet and practically tackles non-oc!marine, effectively scaring the trash outta her.

"HOLY- YOU LITTLE PIECE OF- YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO JUMP ME LIKE THAT YOU-" She's trying very hard not to swear right now..

"hehe, anyways HALADIESSSS, WHO WANTS ONE!" She yells again, getting off of non-oc!marine and waving a haladie around (which is definitely a safety hazard). Where did that haladie even come from?

Marsh/Marine

9/01/2020 12:19 pm  #23

"Haladies?" Specter looks curious. "What's that?"

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

9/01/2020 1:40 pm  #24

"Correct them for me, will you please?" Galaxian asks Zura from over his shoulder while sauntering after Marine's two sibling OCs.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

9/02/2020 2:26 am  #25

"A haladie is a weapon you sillys!" Marine exclaims, still waving her haladie around which is most definitely a safety hazard.

"Why are you following them and what do you want with them?" A voice from right behind Galaxian asks, there's an edge to the question, almost threatening.

(Haladies..: (photo to be added))

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (9/02/2020 5:18 am)

Marsh/Marine

Board footera