The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2020 10:49 pm  #1

Post something and I'll craft up a character for you B)

What the title says!
I thought I'd have some fun with this

So, gimme a word (nothing insane or strangely hard, alright?) and I'll try to make a character based off it.
I'll do basic stuff. Appearance, attitude, and a description.

Ready to go?

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (7/31/2020 10:54 pm)

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

7/31/2020 10:53 pm  #2

Re: Post something and I'll craft up a character for you B)

butterfly

kat !
any prns

7/31/2020 10:59 pm  #3

Tower

>ā„œš”¢É®š”¢š”©<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

7/31/2020 11:04 pm  #4

feather

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyssĀ andĀ revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

7/31/2020 11:08 pm  #5

Bell

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

7/31/2020 11:11 pm  #6

Sanity

-Galaxian-

ā˜†Galaxian Explosionā˜†
Protecc:Ā é»‘å°č™Ž, Gold Saints,Ā Run,Ā Hajime Saitou,Ā Heaven Chancellor,Ā Karna,Ā ē¦», Hiiragi Shinya,Ā Violet Evergarden, ę¶‚å±±å®¹å®¹
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/01/2020 8:49 am  #7

Me here trying to not get attached to the OCs because they're for y'all xD
Make sure to take care of them please <3

@Russet

Word: Fanatic
Name: MĆ©lodie Clavette
Appearance: MĆ©lodie is just an average little girl for her age. Sheā€™s 4ā€™9ā€™ā€™ and pretty thin, but otherwise she just looks like an innocent child. Even her ever-cheerful expression and flushed cheeks show that. Her large purple eyes with long lashes sparkle to stand out on her face. She has a fair skin color which leans to a pinkish hue. A tiny beauty mark is visible on the left side of her mouth.
While her hair is a regular shade of blonde, the tips are dyed the same shade of purple as her eyes. MĆ©lodieā€™s hairstyle is short, short enough to brush her shoulders and curl to the sides. Sheā€™s got a few bangs covering her forehead and eyebrows. Her hair is pretty messy because she doesnā€™t care a lot about it.
Her clothes change daily. However, theyā€™re always some sort of merchandise for something. She seems to have at least one shirt for each of her fandoms, at least one set of clothes which matches that of her favorite characterā€¦ yet she often goes for casual and childish outfits.
General personality: Cheerful, passionate, and with an almost endless amount of energy. Itā€™s quite easy for her to obsess over new things. While sheā€™s not hostile to others, she is far from friendly. Most of the time sheā€™s abstracted into her own thoughts and prefers to ignore others to concentrate on her itinerary. Sheā€™s quite selfish as well, and doesnā€™t trust easily. At least sheā€™s got street smarts. MĆ©lodie is also extremely smart for a girl her age, and her strong suit is analyzing situations and doing predictions about them. She uses this ability for her own fanatic benefit.
Description: An excitable child who seems to not have a permanent home. She goes around following trends and interesting places, and often going to her favorite artistsā€™ shows. She has SO MANY fandoms and somehow keeps up to date with all of them. Especially TV cartoons, but she also reads books, watches movies, anime, music albums, and anything else as long as it isnā€™t outright inappropriate. MĆ©lodie is wonderful at writing fanfiction but she sucks at drawing.
Extras: Sheā€™s originally French. Does she have an infinite money supply? Where are her parents? How has she not been taken to an orphanage yet? Is she truly eleven years old?

8/01/2020 9:01 am  #8

@Meerkat

Word: Butterfly
Name: Alan Valiss
Appearance: Alan is short for his age (5ā€™4ā€™ā€™), though his body is thin and makes it look more graceful and proportioned. His skin is porcelain colored and helps him seem slightly fragile when combined with the rest of his looks. His dull eyes, a deep ink-magenta color with an iridescent quality, look relaxed and are framed by black square glasses. He isnā€™t a person with extremely expressive features, and therefore often has a mild half-smile on his face. Though it is normally not visible, thereā€™s a magenta tattoo of outspread butterfly wings right between Alanā€™s shoulderblades.
His hair is naturally dark turquoise in color. Alan styles it carefully so his bangs are always pushed to the left side of his forehead, covering one eyebrow. The rest of his slightly overgrown and wavy hair is kept back out of his face so it wonā€™t tickle him. Its length is just enough to curl around the back of his neck, but no more.
For clothing, he doesnā€™t have much of a preference. Heā€™ll really wear anything as long as itā€™s comfortable. However, it is important to note that he owns a coat with a monarch butterfly wing patternā€”that is, the coat itself is divided by black lines into orange sections. This coat is always closed. It has long sleeves, a high neck, and reaches all the way down to Alanā€™s shins.Ā  It seems to hold a special value to him.
General personality: Chill, and apparently calm, focused, and quiet. That's what he generally acts like; however, nobody knows if that's his true personality. Alan doesn't talk to peopleĀ  much, after all, so how could anyone be sure of how he is exactly? He is not antisocial or socially awkward.
Still, he's pretty caring. He's also slightly absentminded as he tends to put his own priorities before other things.Ā 
Description: An entomologist who takes his job seriously, though he's more focused on collecting butterflies. He doesn't keep them in display cases, however. Alan, being able to communicate with insects, keeps them all inside his very large house where they flutter around in his garden. Alan has not talked to anyone else for years but wouldn't mind it if another person came to visit him.Ā Ā 
Extras: Is he human? Nobody knows.

8/01/2020 12:38 pm  #9

Sorry to add to your list, ā€™zenithā€™?

Last edited by Ephemeris (8/01/2020 12:40 pm)

Ephemeris
she/her | ambivert | leo
恓恬恋é›ØĀ 'fine rain'

8/01/2020 4:40 pm  #10

^^^^^
farsickness (look it up OwO)

[/Astra|Evergreen\]
She/Her
s l e e p

wow i exist??

8/01/2020 5:01 pm  #11

aslkdfjdjcfm my dudeeee we stan alan what an icon
ty!! hehe-

kat !
any prns

8/02/2020 3:36 pm  #12

serpentine

_-=+Imagine+=-_
Ā  Ā  Ā Ā [7/04/17]
Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
[He/Him]
"lmao did you think i could come up with an inspirational quote"

8/02/2020 3:50 pm  #13

cat

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/04/2020 5:14 pm  #14

@Rebel

Word: Tower
Name: Alfonso Torres
Appearance: The first thing that stands out about Alfonso is thatā€¦ heā€™s really tall. Heā€™s 6ā€™4ā€™ā€™ and proud of it. Otherwise, there arenā€™t many special things about his appearance. He has lightly tanned skin in a peachy hue, especially around his cheeks. And his eyes are just olive green with jade limbal rings around them. Alfonsoā€™s face is a mix of relaxed and alert, sometimes going more towards one aspect, and other times leaning to the other. He smiles a lot, with every single smile of his carrying more meaning and feelings than he could ever put into words.
His hair is slightly long, curling towards the center of his shoulderblades. Most of the time he has it neatly tied back into one of those colonial-style ponytails. The hair is carefully parted to the side in a way in which it wonā€™t get into Alfonsoā€™s face. A few rebellious strands can be seen around his ears though.
Alfonso doesnā€™t have many clothes to choose from. He generally wears a simple shirt or dress shirt with jeans. He owns two jackets which he wears on alternating days (even though he doesnā€™t really need them). The color choice for his clothes is composed of dark or muted palettes with creamy decorations as accents.
General personality: Easygoing, amiable, and apparently relaxed. In all honesty, Alfonso seems like the kind of guy anyone would love to have as a friend. Heā€™s quite talkative and more than willing to interact with others. Sadly, he only has a handful of friends. But he likes to make them feel comfortable.
Description: Alfonso, strangely enough, lives in a laaaaaaarge and taaaaaaall tower. Actually, he has been cursed (many years ago) to not be able to leave that place. So, he spends day after day there, anticipating the occassional visits his friends give him.Ā 
Extras: Thereā€™s a rumor that the reason Alfonso was imprisoned in the tower was because he has powerful magicā€¦

My inspiration didn't flow much with the prompt word, but I did my best. Hope you like him!

8/04/2020 5:16 pm  #15

@Thunderstorm

Word: Feather
Name: Twila
Appearance: Twila has a young womanā€™s body, but her height is slightly below average. Her physique is, however, slender and well-proportioned. Thereā€™s a light graceful charm to all her delicate movements. Her eyes have shiny dark gray irises, almost black, and stand out from her face. Twilaā€™s skin is a light brown color, not too dark, but not light enough to be considered tan. Itā€™s smooth and without marks visible anywhere.
In a striking contrast to her skin, Twila has stark white hair. Itā€™s often loose, and reaches to half of her back. Its texture is frizzy and thin, almost floating in a kind of wavy fluff. She is almost always seen with white feathers blending into her hair as decoration. Sometimes theyā€™re woven into thin braids, and other times they just stick to strands.
As for clothing, Twila doesnā€™t really know.Ā  She really enjoys dresses in shades of white. Most of the time she wears performance clothes with fluffy or feathery accessories complementing them. She is what most people would think to be pretty.
General personality: Not much is known about Twilaā€™s personality because she rarely ever talks to anyone. Itā€™s thought that sheā€™s kind and peaceful, as her facial expression conveys that feeling. Passionate, enthusiastic, curiousā€”these adjectives are perfect to describe the lady. A sort of charm is imbued into her being, this deriving from her tendency to be mysterious over almost everything related to herself. She gets flustered pretty easily and is not very good at talking to other people, which may be a reason for why Twila mostly keeps to herself.
Description: A secretive and reserved famous dancer, Twila is really a bird (a White Tern) who was granted human form because of her beauty. She has been described to have movements ā€œas light as a featherā€ which obviously help her in dancing. It is unknown if she has an actual home or if she just goes around for various performances. Twila is content with her life, yet shies away from human contact because of her origin. Andā€¦ really, dancing is just about the only thing sheā€™s good at.
Extras: UwU! Iā€™m sorry xD I think I went with a ā€œbirdā€ aesthetic more than the feather one I was requested. Hope you like her anyways <3.

8/04/2020 5:51 pm  #16

@Specter
He's great! Thanks!

>ā„œš”¢É®š”¢š”©<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

8/04/2020 5:55 pm  #17

awwww i love twila! thank you!
(also bird aesthetic and feather aesthetic go hand n hand so it's alright!!)

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyssĀ andĀ revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

8/11/2020 5:16 pm  #18

@Autumn
Word: Bell
Name: Cyre Avatone
Appearance: Cyreā€™s looks are perfectly normal, as they simply have the general appearance of a person in their late teens. Even their height is average (5ā€™8ā€™ā€™). They have alert eyes with turquoise irises, and white thin-rimmed glasses accentuating the eyesā€™ color. Ā Their lips are pretty thin and pale, set in a fine line which gives off a peaceable impression. The color almost seems to melt into their fair skin.
Their hair is a regular shade of blonde, with no special attributes to the hairā€™s texture itself. Itā€™s mostly straight with a slight wave at the very tips. The length of the cut is just enough to cover half of their neck, all of one length, and with bangs swept straight down on their forehead. These are short enough to leave room for the eyes but they do cover the eyebrows. And the hair is always perfectly combed.
Cyre wears formal-ish clothes in monochromatic colors. Gray, dark gray, and black. Sometimes white clothing is worn but not as often as the others.Ā 
General personality: In a very noticeable contract to their apparently peaceful looks, Cyre is terribly spunky and sassy. But they donā€™t mean wrong. Itā€™s just how they are. Always energetic, ready for action, yet knowing when to relax and chill. Theyā€™re very passionate about the things they like and they WILL talk othersā€™ ears off if given the chance to. A bit of a more reserved side shows when they want personal space. Then, theyā€™ll be exactly the opposite of their usual personality. It could be said that Cyre goes to extremes according to their whims and moods.
Description: They have musical talent. Lots of it. Cyre is actually a wealthy collector of instruments, which they value almost as much as their own life.Ā  Lately,Ā  theyā€™ve become rather obsessed with bells and are adding as many as possible to their already large collection. It is, surprisingly, one of the instruments Cyre can play best. This obsession might be going a little too far, though, as Cyre has been acquiring anything and everything that has something to do with bells. Patterns, sounds, colors, vibesā€¦
Extras: I hope you like Cyre! It was rather tricky to figure out exactly what to do for the bell aesthetic. Hopefully Iā€™m not disappointing you :D and I did get a bit lazy on the personality part. Sorry hehe.

8/11/2020 8:04 pm  #19

:00 I love them!! thank you so much, Cyre is great :D (such a pretty name, too!!)

Autumn (Librarian)
she / her | kinda a nerd
hello :D hope you're having a good day

"The true sky, and songs that cageless soar
Were they not wishes worth fighting for?"

8/12/2020 4:28 pm  #20

Fire

Ā  Ā A-x-e-l, got it memorized?
Ā  Ā ----------------------------------
Ā  Ā Bow Before Ark Angel

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā eye see you
Ā  Ā  Ā  Constantly Tired
Ā  Ā  Ā WE FOUND THE CHEESE

Ā 

8/16/2020 8:48 pm  #21

*A 140-car loaded coal train, led by 3 brand-new SD70ACe-T4s, which have exceeded expectations, these 3 painted a striking red-brown, accompanied by 2 dark green AC4400CWs as mid-train DPUs, rumbles by at 30 mph, engines at half-throttle, even on a slight uphill grade*

NIGHT
of the WoFMB
obsessed with trains, trucks, tractors, the like
actual farmer, 500 acres
CEO ofĀ WoFRR
JOHN DEEREĀ IS BEST
"tractors, plows, with flashingĀ lights"
MAGA

8/16/2020 8:59 pm  #22

CapricornĀ 

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8/18/2020 11:14 pm  #23

FleRkINg!Ā 

(ALSO NIGHT MY MATE!)

Requiem/Legacy

Ace/Genderqueer: They/Xe

It's Always Spooky Season Time.

Just an eldritch dragon disguised as dice.

"Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
"DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN F A R I E S ?"

Board footera