The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2020 10:41 pm  #1

Universal Restart // Forumfic Signups by Vertigo

Alt title: WHY IS MY DOG IN THE WINDOW? as suggested by xani

Synopsis
In the beginning, there were 3 beings that made the world: The Endless, also known as The Deep, The Prophet, and The Impulse. The Prophet told The Deep and Impulse to combine their powers, make others like them, and make somewhere suitable for life they could take care of, to watch. They agreed. 
Many others were made from this creation- The Mockery, The Liar, The Lure, the list went on.

Until one day, these beings, the Primordials, they called themselves, almost ceased to exist. The Mockery trapped The Endless into a void of sorts, though because their existance was tied, The Mockery ceased to live on the material plane as well. In fact, all of the Primorials did, except for the other two originals- Prophet and Impulse.

The Prophet foretold that one day both Mockery and Endless would rise again, and if nothing was done, the universe as they knew it would be destroyed. So the Prophet and Impulse created new beings, Uusi, they called them. The Uusi were kept hidden in a void similar to the prison of the Endless, until the Prophet released them onto Earth today, 4 billion years later.

And for some reason, they bonded with you- and now you are the Uusi. 

Uusi Stuff
Uusi are what you are- entities with a human body, and powers beyond the human comprehension. However, you have the constant urge to group with each other, but you don't know why, or how, or when. You don't know who the others are. 
Uusi follow the same naming laws as the other Primordials[The _], however it's more of an alias behind the human name. 
Uusi powers are LIMITED to the material plane, but can bend physics and reality- so things like teleportation are possible, but creating things from nothing are not[just due to the necessary requirements].
HOWEVER ADDING ONTO THAT Uusi allow your characters NONHUMAN TRAITS! Just like. 30% nonhuman max ok

Rules:
-General forum stuff
-no gary/mary stus
-if you want a ship or something request it ig? up 2 u babes
-yeah this is a forumfic so dont go nuts???
-if you see this write owo in other
-i have liberty over who i accept and deny, and who appears when. dont pester me.

Edit: I've gotten some questions so I've added details:
This takes place in present day Earth, however Uusi can have cybernetic or animal/fantasy traits as long as it fits the name.
The story takes a darker twist on generic sci-fi/fantasy, and is moderate between dark and cliche.

Form
* optional
Name:
Nicknames*:
Uusi Name:
Gender + Pronouns:
Sexuality*:
Physical Appearance[Pwease be detailed as you can]:
Personality[but give me liberty here]:
Clothing Style:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes*:
Dislikes*:
Other*:

Last edited by CursedCorvidae (8/02/2020 4:10 pm)

Vertigo
They/Them | Forensic Intern | Dead

{It's everything I wish I didn't know}
{Interests: Ace Attorney, Persona, DR, D&D}

8/01/2020 7:12 am  #2

Re: Universal Restart // Forumfic Signups by Vertigo

bookmarking!

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

8/01/2020 9:36 am  #3

bookmark!

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

8/01/2020 5:05 pm  #4

Tiny bump..

Vertigo

8/01/2020 6:22 pm  #5

Bookmark!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/01/2020 7:17 pm  #6

uhhh are we allowed to submit other characters besides our forumsonas?
(if not, here's my character)

Name: Astra Evergreen
Nicknames*: Dementor
Uusi Name: The Farsickness {look it up}
Gender + Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexuality*: Straight, questioning {likely bi}
Physical Appearance: She's 5 7" 1/2, but likes to tell people she's 5 "8 or 5 9" if they ask. Astra is pale, and has freckles around her cheek and nose area. She has long, brown hair that's somehow in the middle between light and dark. Her eyes are a light-grayish blue, with a little bit of yellow around the pupil. She's strong and graceful from years of dancing, but could not run 2 miles for the life of her.

Personality: Astra is outgoing with everyone, preferring to fill any silence she deems awkward. She's very friendly, but doesn't like to talk about herself much for fear of being vain. She loves any friends she has, and always wants more, but is usually not willing to start the conversation, however once they get going she tries to keep the other person feeling included. {She also loves to joke and be witty} She likes to be positive around others at all times, and doesn't like to show her "vunerable" side, so if she is feeling sad that day she'll usually wait until she's alone to let her emotions out.

Clothing Style: Astra likes to think she has a variety of clothes, but in reality she mostly wears black things.
Powers: Shapeshifting/Body Manipulation(??) She can mold herself into any form she desires, including add onto her human appearance. (Which is what she does most of the time). Astra's freckles turn bright, shiny gold whenever she's using her power though, and that's how you can know it's her if she's not in mostly human form.

Strengths:
-Hiding her negative emotions
-Making light of situations
-She usually has a good joke or witty response for every outcome

Weaknesses:
-Astra is too trusting of everyone
-Once she is sad, she will let all her negative emotions out, usually resulting in very fast swings between seeming completely normal, and sobbing.
-She always wants to get her ideas out first for fear of forgetting them, therefore sometimes completely talking over others {including her friends}

Likes*: Reading, drawing, sour candy, chocolate, chips, pizza, being warm in cold weather, people who make her feel at ease, animals, dancing

Dislikes*: Vegetables, heat, when people argue, when anyone - especially one of her friends - is sad, people who brag to much, yellow
Other*: OwO {i hope everything in my form is ok}

[/Astra|Evergreen\]
She/Her
s l e e p

wow i exist??

8/01/2020 7:56 pm  #7

@Astra
Accepted! And I'd prefer if you only submitted your forumsona

Vertigo

8/02/2020 12:59 pm  #8

I'm still trying to work my form but I'm kinda stuck with what the usui name should be. Can you help with more examples?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/02/2020 1:58 pm  #9

Time wrote:

I'm still trying to work my form but I'm kinda stuck with what the usui name should be. Can you help with more examples?

Any kind of noun or adjective works. My forumsona is The Architect, other examples would be The Warping, The Message, The Home, and The Watcher

Vertigo

8/02/2020 3:33 pm  #10

oh ok thank you for telling!

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/03/2020 6:50 pm  #11

alright, finally finished this. here you go!

Name: Thunderstorm Atwater

Nicknames*: Thunder, TS, Thundy
Uusi Name: The Windrider
Gender + Pronouns: Non-Binary (She/her or they/them)
Sexuality*: Ace/Aro
Physical Appearance: Thunderstorm has dark, chin-length hair with almond-shaped gray-blue eyes. She’s about 5’8” and she does not have much muscle in her build. Her skin tone is slightly tanned, and she does not seem to have many freckles, if any at all. Her only inhuman trait are her feathery wings, which have a rather large wingspan and are mostly black with gray primary and secondary feathers.
Personality: Thunderstorm is rather quiet when she’s around people she’s not close to. She can seem rather cold and reserved at a first glance, since she doesn’t like to talk much, but she can actually be rather witty and sarcastic when she’s comfortable. Thunderstorm is a curious and intelligent person, with a tendency to work late into the night if she’s passionate about finishing something or figuring something out. She can be pretty pessimistic, though, and has a tendency to judge others quickly via first impressions. With her friends, though, Thunderstorm is very protective and caring toward them.
Clothing Style: Thunderstorm typically wears sporty or comfortable clothing, like sweatshirts, quarterzips, sweatshirts, t-shirts, yoga pants, leggings, converses, and sneakers. She usually wears a pair of headphones around her neck or over her ears, too.
Powers: Like her Uusi namesake, Thunderstorm’s wings are built for soaring and riding the wind, and not for hovering. She also has the ability to generate teal-colored electricity, and manipulate said electricity she produces. She can’t control electricity from other sources, though. When she’s using her electrical powers, Thunderstorm’s eyes and wingtips glow teal.
Strengths: 
--Pretty intelligent and quick-thinking.
--She’s fairly agile, especially in the air.
--Usually pretty alert and aware of her surroundings.
Weaknesses:
--Not that great with talking to people or interacting with strangers.
--Has a tendency to be anxious. When she’s anxious, she’s either really sarcastic or really snappy.
--Her wings are not great for hovering or for tight spaces.
--While her wings are strong, the rest of her body isn't.

Likes*: Cats, birds, flying, books, listening to music, coding, and video games.
Dislikes*: Large crowds, loud noises, people not taking things as seriously as she is, and being the center of attention.
Other*: owo (i hope this is alright!)

Last edited by SongOfStorms (8/03/2020 11:22 pm)

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
abyss and revenant
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

8/03/2020 7:03 pm  #12

Good luck writing!!

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

8/03/2020 7:52 pm  #13

Name:  Xenon Czajka

Nicknames*:  Z, X

Uusi Name:  The Copy

Gender + Pronouns:  nonbinary, he/him

Sexuality*:  bisexual

Physical Appearance:   It's unclear what his actual appearance is, given how often and how much he shifts, but the one he seems to identify with the most is as follows:  5'7, pale-skinned, of lanky build. His hair is undercut, and the longer part is wavy and falls to his jawline, so he keeps it tied back for convenience. The tips are dyed a myriad of rainbow colours, and the rest is a medium brown.  He  has medium-sized gauges in his ears and a septum ring, and he wears aviator sunglasses or coloured contacts to hide the fact that his eyes are pure sclera - no natural iris or pupil, just white. He has a second eyelid/membrane that closes horizontally over his eyes. His canines are slightly elongated as well.

Personality:  basically double trouble but less focused on an audience - he exudes confidence and can easily handle conversations, molding himself into whatever or whoever could gain the most out of a conversation. he's attracted to secrets and always tries to listen in to get information or something he could use. he's manipulative and doesn't hesitate to use someone/something to his advantage. he doesn't mind being the center of attention, though he doesn't actively seek it out. he doesn't have many true relationships with people, but he tends to mellow out and be slightly more genuine around any 'real' friends.

Clothing Style:  flamboyant - xenon can never resist a good outfit. he likes to mix formal and casual wear, as well as wearing more avante-garde clothing. he's also a big fan of piercings.

Powers: shapeshifting - mostly between human and humanoid forms, though he's trying to figure out how to do full-animal transformations. he can also change individual body parts - a hand, parts of his face, etc. - but his eyes never change, so he has lots of coloured contacts on hand.

Strengths: good with people, strong memory, fast and agile to the point where he's figured out how to run in heels

Weaknesses: he struggles with empathy a bit, since he's so used to blocking it out to get what he wants. he's also arrogant and quite cocky—he believes himself to be invincible and unfindable due to his ability, though whether he's actually as good as he says remains to be seen.

Likes*: tea [chai especially], the Tea, anything with tandoori in it, fashion magazines, quirky socks

Dislikes*: coffee, people who walk too slow, hot weather, stains in clothes

Other*: owo

xenon 
he/him || god of scones || brian david gilbert stan
gemini // mirage // the copy
too many forks, not enough spoons

8/03/2020 9:48 pm  #14

Oh just wondering if you could give a few more examples of powers lol, bc I'm kinda stuck with power ideas

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/03/2020 9:52 pm  #15

Time wrote:

Oh just wondering if you could give a few more examples of powers lol, bc I'm kinda stuck with power ideas

ill dm you!!

@xenon n ts
accepted!!

Vertigo

8/03/2020 10:29 pm  #16

Name: Jacqueline Guo
Nicknames: Jack (her preferred name)
Uusi Name: The Seer
Gender + Pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Physical Appearance: Jack has a tanned complexion and stands at 5’3. She’s of Chinese descent and is built fairly stockily, with muscular arms and legs that are padded with a layer of fat. Her hair is black and nearly reaches her shoulders, although she usually ties it into a ponytail to keep it out of her way. She has three dark, almond-shaped eyes, one of which is located in the center of her forehead.
Personality: Jack is somewhat reserved in that she usually isn’t the type of person who would initiate a conversation with someone else. She's intimidated by most individuals, making it difficult for her to approach anyone. Once initial contact has been established with others, however, she'll quickly warm up to them. She does, however, seem to act much more at ease when she's around her friends and family. Jack can easily become frustrated or annoyed, although she rarely ever displays these emotions, instead choosing to bottle them away until she can no longer hold them in.
Clothing Style: Jack's wardrobe consists of a variety of clothing. Her go-to outfit is a button-up or graphic tee over a pair of high-waisted jeans (cuffed, of course). In warmer weather, she'll also wear sundresses, floral skirts, tank tops, mock-neck tops, and shorts. Her outfits are usually complemented with either a pair of canvas sneakers or combat boots.
Powers: Clairvoyance—she has the ability to perceive possible future events, although she can usually only catch brief glimpses of these visions.
Strengths:

• Physically strong
  • Has good endurance
  • Fairly intelligent and creative

Weaknesses:

• Not very agile
  • Suppresses her emotions
  • Self-deprecating

Likes: Dogs, playing the violin, sushi, going for runs, chai tea, chocolate
Dislikes: Public speaking, bigots and the like, darkness, the cold, bitter foods/drinks
Other: owo

Last edited by Jack (8/03/2020 10:29 pm)

[ JACK ]
she/her | aquarius | frog lover

8/04/2020 1:17 am  #17

Name: Time Conquest
Nicknames*: (he doesn’t care too much on what you call him)
Uusi Name: The Instance
Gender + Pronouns: Male, He, him
Sexuality*: Straight
Physical Appearance: Time has a slim, yet still athletic build. He stands around 5’9” and has very lightly tanned skin with black hair. He doesn’t care too much about where it falls, though he just makes sure it’s not covering his eyes, though his bangs on the right are a bit longer than the others. His hair is mostly straight, though it’s also fluffy and slightly wavy. His eyes are probably the most irregular thing about him. One of them seems like your normal eyes, the left one being black. But his other, right eye, is golden, with basically a working clock design. Yes, it’s kinda weird, but he can still see perfectly fine with that eye. It reflects the actual time zone he’s in. But if they’re not? Like, idk, in space or void or something, I would say both hands are just stuck at twelve. I would say that this eye is very reperestive of his power lol
Personality: Since you want this to be flexible, I’ll just use a simplified version of his personality.
Time is normally a serious guy. He doesn’t go out to speak to others, but he has no problems interacting with others. Time is also pretty intelligent, perceptive, and creative, and can quickly think on his feet to solve a problem. However, he doesn’t like to reveal too much about himself, he doesn’t think that others need to know more about him, and should focus on others instead of himself. This usually can result in him overworking or not really just taking time for himself. Or holding in too much emotion and such.
Time actually has a softer, more emotional side of him, but he has rarely, if not, ever shown that to anyone. He deliberately tries to hide it. Whether or not he’s good at it? Idk. I would assume so, but maybe he might slip up once in a while. He’s pretty bad at expressing it to others, as one would think. So his bad with emotions.
Clothing Style: Time normally wears dark, simple clothing, he doesn’t like things too bright or too flashy. Usually has some pants with at least one jacket or hoodie. When he’s cold he’ll double up. Usually his jackets and such are a dark blue. Idk if having a weird eye and stuff is pretty normal, but if it isn’t, I’m sure he’ll have an eyepatch or something to cover it up.
Powers: Time has some pretty light time manipulation in the material realm. Just being able to pause some time, but only for very small amounts. Idk how long, bc idk a good amount of time would be considered to not be op lol
Strengths:
- Intelligent, and a quick thinker
- Can focus in on something, but can also see at the big picture
- Responsible
- Can most of the time handle pressure really well
Weaknesses:
- Sometimes is way too serious for his own good
-  He doesn’t care about himself too much
- Suppresses his emotions
- Can sometimes come off as blunt or rude
Likes*: Peace and quiet, Good areas for peace and quiet (and sometimes private places where he can express himself if he ever decides to or something), puzzles, nature, contemplating about things.
Dislikes*: People loudly disrupting those peace and quiet places. Being not helpful in situations. being left unaware and in the dark. I guess that would also apply with not getting answers.
Other*: *ahem* I never say this… but… owo. Oh also with ships you could totally do something with him or give him a crush or something, just to be rejected idk maybe it might fit with his personality. Tbh I don't care too much on what happens lol

Last edited by Time (8/04/2020 12:13 pm)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/04/2020 2:14 am  #18

Name: Harvest (i hate last names) uh. Specter?
Nicknames*: N/A 
Uusi Name: The Calling
Gender + Pronouns: N/A + pronoun indifferent so everything works (here referred to as they/them bc I do that in most of my forms for some reason)
Sexuality*: Lesbian
Physical Appearance [Pwease be detailed as you can]: About 5'6", medium brown skin (idk how else to describe it but like my pfp), very dark brown (black from a distance) curly hair about reaching their shoulders. Eyes are dark brown; they have no piercings or tattoos. From a distance they look perfectly human but up close they exude an aura of unease. Their teeth are a little sharp and their normal voice is kind of echoey but surely that doesn't matter, right?
Personality [but give me liberty here]: When first meeting Harvest, they either seem very shy or kind of like an asshole (can I say that here?); they're not afraid to voice their opinions if they have them or start fights if they want to but if they don't feel like causing problems or speaking up they probably won't. They're not good at working with others because they think they're right all the time (which to be fair isn't always wrong) and don't tend to admit to having affection for people unless very close with them, but they joke around a lot with people they're friendly with. They're overly hard on themselves for mistakes and want to protect the people they care about and hate not being taken seriously. They have a hard time detecting sincerity and tend not to trust others at first. They feel the need to take care of others but aren't very good at knowing what to do/say. They're also ridiculously stubborn and despite melodramatically claiming otherwise they very rarely give up on something they truly want. it is 11 pm the day before i start school and i am analyzing my own personality on a forum like it's 2017 again gotta love anxiety
Clothing Style: They tend to like wearing leggings with metallic colors or strangely realistic flowers and a long shirt/dress of some bland dark color. They usually wear one of those stretchy headbands, also usually with a strangely realistic flower pattern on them, to keep their hair out of their face.
Powers: As long as Harvest has heard someone speak, they can perfectly imitate their speaking voice to the point where loved ones would be fooled. Their natural singing voice can compel people to act, although they have very little control over this; different lyrics can compel people to do different things and they don't really know what (if any) logic connects them. Also their teeth are sharp (that doesn't really matter honestly I just think sharp teeth are cool)
Strengths: Decent at problem solving and strategy, not afraid of many physical things like spiders or the dark, very careful and tends to think ahead when it comes to serious matters; good swimmer and decent at cooking. Has some raw physical strength in the could-probably-beat-normal-people up of way.
Weaknesses: Afraid of confronting their emotions and being hated, cannot work in groups, tends to start fights with people they don't like, would probably jeopardize safety out of spite, not always honest, bad at reading emotions on other people, all that juicy emotional word-i-probably-can't-say and also bad at running, no stamina, and not very motivated to improve those. As you can tell by the fact that this section is like twice the length of strengths they also don't have much self-esteem
Likes*: Tea, coffee (not together), music, peace and quiet, cats (despite being allergic), being listened to, creating and trying new types of food, being challenged, typical nerd nonsense
Dislikes*: peppers, idiots, summer/being hot, exercise, doing anything they don't want to, bright lights, loud/crowded areas, olives, pineapple on pizza, cake mix
Other*: owo

i hope the admins don't ban me for this being one of my only posts i just thought this seemed cool on discord and i crave the attention that being in a story would bring me... just here to help a friend i will not bother anyone  (is that the pensive emoji?)

harvest (if you knew me- which i hope you didn't- it was as eventide) - pronoun indifferent

8/04/2020 3:37 am  #19

Name: Riri Bellman
Nicknames*: Ri (she only lets people call her that if she’s rather close to them).
Uusi Name: The Giver
Gender + Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexuality*: Lesbian, but please, please, PLEASE don’t ship her with anyone.
Physical Appearance: Riri has a relatively soft and timid appearance. She has dark brown hair, layered and cut so that when she lets it air dry, it’s fluffy and has life to it. The hair reaches just below her jawline, with her bangs parted to the right. Her skin is porcelain-colored. You can see the faint remains of acne scars on her face, and she has a light smattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose. She reaches about 5’7” in height. Her eyes are relatively large, almond-shaped and are dark brown. She has natural eyebrows. Her body build is average, toned from working out. She doesn’t have many non-human features. Her ears are pointed at the tips.
Personality: Riri is a rather loving person. She tries her hardest to sympathize with those she meets and welcomes new people with open arms. Quite frequently, she tries to start conversation with others so they don’t feel isolated. She prefers to be on her own most days. She can get rather caught up in gaming or talking to animals. She can get worn out by taking care of others, but she can’t find it in herself to stop caring. She takes out her aggression and stress through physical exercise; parkour and dance to be specific. She doesn’t tolerate those who have unnecessary hatred for other people or animals/bugs. She tries to encourage other people as best as she can, and likes to stay prepared for any situation that could come.
Clothing Style: Riri loves wearing black, white, pastels, and cream-colored outfits. Anything from sweetheart dresses to rompers, she loves cute and soft outfits. If she’s not wearing a one piece, she has a pleated skirt of sorts with some sort of chain belt and graphic t-shirt. Most of what she wears has lace trim on it. Typically, she heavily accessorizes with black and pastel colors. She has a massively oversized zip-up black hoodie that she wears around basically any outfit she has. Her hoodie has a few internal pockets that she keeps stocked with a small snack for her or bugs. She wears doc marten mary janes that she’s broken in. However, if she’s looking for quicker speed, she has a pair of black running shoes that she wears. If she wears any accessories, they’re chain belts, clip-on earrings, or hair accessories. She chooses clip-ons because they’re easier to remove if she’s getting straight to parkour in a tough situation. She carries a small backpack on her at all times that’s enough to hold necessities to tend for other situations.
Powers: Riri has empathetic abilities, meaning she can sense the emotions of those around her in close proximity (5 to 7 feet). Touching a person can intensify the emotions that she can feel from others. She has an in-depth connection with animals as well, more so insects if anything. The connection is similar to ant-man’s powers; it allows for her to communicate and control bugs. She can’t control large animals (specifically, anything over the size of half a wolf) but can still communicate with them. It’s not uncommon for there to be a few insects around when she’s nearby.
Strengths: She’s athletic and knows a basic amount of self-defense. She has a good eye for fashion, alongside being able to read someone’s mood or expression incredibly well. She’s on the smart side and is quick to figure out complicated puzzles.
Weaknesses: Hidden meanings in someone’s words go right over her head, too much coffee makes her overly anxious, and she can be seen as overbearing or clingy if you’re not used to her.
Likes*: (Preferably sweet) Coffee, video games, music, anything remotely cute, sushi, BUGS!!!, researching niche topics, dancing, the cold, and parkour
Dislikes*: Spiky grass, cilantro, sour cream, neon colors, hot + humid weather, dirt on socks, people who hate bugs, people who are rude to nature or others, just mean people in general
Other*: She lives by the sentence “speak softly and carry a big stick”; the bugs most commonly drawn to her are beetles + butterflies; owo what’s this? 

please let me know if there’s anything i need to change ^^;

riri / リリ
(she/her)
local bishoujo (●´□`)♡
rhythm game master
私は今日も転がります。
#ccsurvivor
♡ 1111 ♡

8/04/2020 5:29 am  #20

Name: Marshall Leere
Nicknames*: 
Uusi Name: The Gatekeeper
Gender + Pronouns: Male, he/him
Sexuality*: Bisexual
Physical Appearance: Around 6'3'' but slender, with no real muscle definition despite his best efforts. His dark brown hair is cut short but usually left messy, and his skin is lightly tanned. He has deep purple irises which glow when he opens or closes a wormhole. 
Personality: Marshall is all about laughing and having a good time. He's a bit quiet and reserved when meeting new people, but once he warms up he has a constant supply of jokes and quips. His lighthearted nature can lead people to underestimate him, but he is surprisingly intelligent and introspective. However, he has an unfortunate tendency to not take things seriously enough sometimes. 
Clothing Style: Fairly casual. He usually wears graphic tees with a design from a video game, movie, or band, underneath an unbuttoned flannel shirt. Depending on the weather he'll wear jeans or cargo shorts. He has prescription glasses for nearsightedness, and often wears a pair of wayfarer sunglasses on top of them. 
Powers: He can open wormholes which allow people or objects to instantly pass from one place to another. However, the location of the exit becomes less accurate over long distances. He can also store items in wormhole space indefinitely, an ability which he usually uses for snacks.  
Strengths: Doesn't get creeped out easily. Quick thinker
Weaknesses: Not really athletic. Occasionally spaces out in the middle of doing something
Likes*: Funk, disco, rock, anime, horror movies, sitting silently in the never-ending abyss while contemplating life, and video games
Dislikes*: Excessively hot weather, cramped spaces, bright lights
Other*: People travelling through the wormholes briefly experience the dark, endless void of wormhole space. While Marshall is used to it, it can be a disturbing experience for some people. OwO

Call me Marshall. Or Hungry, as that usually describes me.

"Chaos is only an enemy if you're unable to adapt"
-Шухрат Кессикбаев

Dealer of cursed artifacts

Chaotic Neutral energy

T̢h̛e v͝͝oi͜d̷̛ í̶s͘͜͞ ͢͠l̀͞o̵v͝ȩl̛y̸̢,̕͢ ̢̀h͡ǫ҉ṕ̶ ̵͟͏o̧n ҉̛i҉n̷̡

8/04/2020 12:12 pm  #21

Everyone above is accepted, and Riri don't worry ships are like a huge afterthought fnxkkskeng

I think I've got enough submitted to get writing >:3

Vertigo

8/04/2020 12:18 pm  #22

oh well of course if ships are an afterthought you can do whatever with Time lol, not ship him, ship him, give him a crush and have him rejected, anything

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

8/04/2020 1:36 pm  #23

Name: Rebel Starwings

Nicknames*: None

Uusi Name: The Whisper

Gender + Pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexuality*: Straight

Physical Appearance: Rebel has straight, dark red hair that goes to the ends of her shoulder-blades in length. The bottom is a dark orange (kind of tips, but a few inches further up, and a single white streak through it as well. It is rarely worn down, instead usually in some sort of ponytail or braid, and a bun on occasion. Her eyes are an extremely pale blue, and the left has some darker flecks in it. Her pupils are horizontally slitted, and the rest of her eyes is just the iris (like the vine snakes eyes). Her eyes are average in size, and have a slightly upwards slant to them. She has a thin line of scales under each of her eyes that are a dark orange-red in color, and some small patches of scales on her body in the same color. She has a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, but none elsewhere, and has fairly pale skin that burns when in the sun for too long, and won’t go much further than a light tan, if any. She has standard piercings in both her ears, with three additional ones in her left ear. The bottom ones hold small earrings in the shape of a rising phoenix in a silver color, while the additional ones are all studs in medium/dark color tones, not sparkly. She has an ouroboros tattoo around each of her wrists in the style of the Santa Clara Vanguard one from their 2017 show in shades of black, gray, and dark orange. She has a ghostlight symbol (search up blue devils ghostlight, its that lantern with the smoky bits swirling around) above the ouroboros on her left lower arm part. She is about 5’8”, and is on the thinner side, but otherwise average in build.

Personality: Rebel is a sly and cunning individual, though she will often only show these qualities when the need arises or when it suits her. She likes being in the know, and can be nosy if she's interested or curious about something. She enjoys challenges, both intellectual and not, and has a tendency to focus on things until she reaches a solution or answer. She is more on the quiet side, tending to stay away from interaction, especially if she doesn't see it as necessary. She has a tendency to come off as aloof, though it is generally not intentional. She is ambitious, always striving to improve, and is a bit of a perfectionist at times, often wanting something to be or to go just right. She has a tendency to overthink things and to overlook the obvious in favor of the more complicated/obscure. She isn't above ignoring others if she desires, and is able to tune out almost everything whenever she is focused on something. She tends to stay up late and is not a morning person.

Clothing Style: Rebel prefers to wear more formal style clothing, even if the occasion is not called for. She often wears darker colored things with pops of color, though she will wear light colored things. She has a tendency to not wear long sleeves, instead wearing jackets. She typically wears a formal jacket of some sort, usually with coattails of some length, with a vest and tie and a shirt of some color beneath. In addition to this, she usually wears black or dark gray pants, with the ends tucked into her boots. She almost always has a pair of sunglasses with her, either over her eyes or on top of her head. She pretty much always wears boots of sort, typically a pair of tall, polished black boots. She also typically wears a pair of gloves in some dark color.

Powers: Rebel is able to plant a strong urge/idea in people so long as she has eye contact. The longer she is able to do so, the stronger the enforcement of that action is to the person. It isn't an outright command; rather, it is more like an idea or urge that a person can't shake, and will only go away if they act upon it or if Rebel releases the hold. Whenever Rebel does this, her pupils expand, and if done for long enough, no blue will remain visible.

Strengths:
Excellent planner/ strategist
Has perfect pitch
Good at thinking outside the box
Fairly intelligent

Weaknesses:
Hates making mistakes, and will run over them again and again, forcing herself to figure out what went wrong and how it could have gone better, and will not stop tormenting herself with it until she has it figured out.
Doesn't have great stamina/endurance
Tends to overlook the more simple/easy solutions and jump straight to more complex/obscure ones
She misses the larger picture at times, instead getting hung up on details

Likes*: Trumpet, Les Mis, Phantom of the Opera, instrumental pieces (both classical and more movie-esque pieces), tea (especially flavored or half and half), books, biking, hiking

Dislikes*: Running, bugs (okay with their existence, doesn't want on her or her belongings however), not knowing all necessary information, dirt/mud (on her/her belongings), getting wet from rain

Other*: Left-handed, owo

Last edited by DarkLordRebel (8/04/2020 3:03 pm)

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

8/04/2020 2:20 pm  #24

@rebel
Most of the form looks good but both because that's a bit extra for the powers + it's a duplicate for voice/sound mimicry, urge/idea implantation should be enough power wise

Vertigo

8/04/2020 3:04 pm  #25

Alright, fixed.

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

Board footera