The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2020 2:21 pm  #1

[Private @Echo & Specter] It's broad daylight...

...and crimes are being committed.
Well, not quite, but they will be.

(DISCLAIMER: The narrators hold no responsibility for whatever will happen in this thread, which is a joke thread and has to do with a series of burning certain unlikable characters. Obviously, none of the narrators condone actual burning of people in the real world. If you really want to join with your persona, let us know, but overall, no interference in what's going to happen.)
(Also, personal disclaimer--if you cringe to death, it's not this narrator's liability. )

The narrator's spanking new, brand new, refreshingly new persona, whose name is Galaxian--surprise surprise!--is meeting up with someone who likes ghosts to do terrible, terrible things. But it's fine. 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 2:52 pm  #2

Re: [Private @Echo & Specter] It's broad daylight...

SF!Echo shows up (her Narrator is just using her body as a vessel to speak and act through), sorta just kicking around rocks while waiting. They're not really sure of what is gonna happen, but They feel amused by this thread already.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/23/2020 2:58 pm  #3

((🔥🔥🔥 hehehe))

Said ghost-loving someone, who is very mysterious (because nibody knows them, not because they're secretive lol), is just standing... wherever 'there' is. Holding their hands behind their back, they bounce in place excitedly.
Is it because they're anticipating the crimes they will do?

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

7/23/2020 3:15 pm  #4

"Hey!!" said aforementioned brand new spanking new refreshingly new persona greets said ghost-loving someone with more enthusiasm than he's supposed to have. 

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 3:26 pm  #5

The more enthusiasm, the better, Specter believes.
"Cool to see you're here!" They offer a cheerful wave plus a one-eyed variation of the ^_^ face. "So, do we get started? And what about them?" Specter points at Echo.

7/23/2020 3:31 pm  #6

"Oh hi!" His happiness is not normal. Sure, he does smile usually, but he's way too cheerful to be like himself. "Hey there! Again! You can watch us be violent if you want!"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 3:42 pm  #7

Specter is oblivious to that fact.
"Alright alright!!! Where's the first victim? 👀 where 👀?" They cracked the knuckles on their right hand.

7/23/2020 4:22 pm  #8

"Which one was supposed to be first??? :D"

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 4:36 pm  #9

"Dunno. I forgot. Did we even decide?" Specter shrugged. "Let's flip a coin or something."

7/23/2020 4:48 pm  #10

"I mean, is Seiya just the larger occasion?" They shrug as well. "If so he should probably be second. And also maybe it'd be fun to see his reaction to Saori burning and suffering. In pain. All that jazz."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 5:49 pm  #11

"OoooOOH, great idea!" Their eye was sparkling from excitement, "Fun. Where's Saori?"

7/23/2020 7:11 pm  #12

((Waiting for Echo lol))

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 7:47 pm  #13

"I brought 'er, I brought 'er," Echo answered with a small flip of hair. "Just don't turn me into soup again."

They flicked their wrist and Saori appeared tied up in metal rope, duct tape over her mouth.

While popping their neck and fingers with a small half smile on their face, Echo said, "Tadaaaa~! I didn't bring Seiya. That was y'all's job, if I remember correctly."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/23/2020 8:14 pm  #14

"Oh, she has duct tape over her mouth," they say with a shrug. "I kept Seiya out and about because I wanted to have him freak out. Y'know, the others might freak out too, but whatever." They shrug again. "Oof, I did think about it, but it feels like I didn't. But Seiya's the only one planned to be...you know what verb comes after that. But if they insist on fighting they're getting turned into soup as well. Even Shun." A shrug. Again.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/23/2020 8:20 pm  #15

"Soup... 👀..."
Specter walked over to Echo with a big grin. "The metal rope is a nice touch! I must compliment you!"
"Okay, okay okay! How do we start, eh?" They asked Galaxian.

7/23/2020 10:58 pm  #16

Echo made a face when Shun was mentioned, but didn't say anything.

Last edited by EchoDraws (7/24/2020 1:37 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/24/2020 12:26 am  #17

Galaxian probably mentioned that just to get on the others' nerves. 
"I dunno. Should we actually try to unduct-tape her? Then that means more narration." They sigh. "More work..."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/24/2020 1:42 am  #18

Echo muttered something under their breath and did another flick of their wrist, the duct tape ripping off and falling to the ground rather harshly. Echo did their weird chuckle of amusement.

Echo smiled, "See? It didn't take that much work to just do that... in my opinion, anyway. That was easy."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/24/2020 1:49 am  #19

"Should we have Echo narrate them?" Galaxian asks Specter with yet another overzealous ":'D" face.

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/24/2020 3:48 am  #20

"nO-" Echo quickly yells. "Please no. I am bad at narrating characters, you've seen my posts."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/24/2020 8:54 am  #21

"I'd normally suggest that we take turns narrating, but.. " they rubbed their hair while talking. "Echo chose to unduct-tape her! So it's their main duty to narrate!" Specter slapped Echo's shoulders/back in a friendly gesture. "C'mon, I know you'll do well!"

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (7/24/2020 11:42 am)

7/24/2020 11:23 am  #22

"EhhhHhhHHHHhhhh," Echo groaned dramatically, realizing that they won't get out of this, their only choice being to agree. "Okaaaaay, I'll do y'all's dirty work for you."

Well, currently, Saori is being quiet, emotionless. Makes sense, the Narrator supposes. But kinda not really. Honestly, you would think she would be more freaked out, at least panic rambling. Or is that just the fabulous Narrator? What is this girl? The Narrator questions. How many times has she been kidnapped?

Echo squints at Saori, but doesn't say anything.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7/24/2020 2:46 pm  #23

"Wait we skipped the voluntary blood-drawing offer thing from her," Galaxian says with a slight squint at the sky. "Oof."

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

7/24/2020 2:47 pm  #24

"Huuuh? Maybe she already offered that to Echo. Did she?" Specter glances at Echo.

7/24/2020 10:01 pm  #25

Echo shook their head.

"Nah, she didn't."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Board footera