The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2020 11:30 pm  #1

Rogue! AU Roleplay Thread!

(Hopefully this will be easier to access on here than it is on the wiki)

Rin POV

Well, you may be thinking, what has happened so far? Oh boy, okay, here is the whole crappy plot so far, by your's truely: Rin Rie Archer.

Yeah, whatever, the name's Rin, but people are only allowed to call me Echo, unless they are my friend, of course. So, what has happened so far is all because of my absolute unwillingness to cooperate with basically a tyrant king. Yep, how splendid.

First, I come from a different dimension full of a humanoid species called Glitchians, and we are aware of travel between multiple dimensions in some weird dimension multiverse. Great, right? Wrong. The tyrant I mentioned earlier? He's a king in the many kingdoms in my dimension (We call the dimension Main Dimension, but that's a whole history lesson on why that name we can save for later) that has started a whole war to take over the MD. But the man - we call him Creator, because he's more of a dictator than a king and is forcing us to call him that - is greedy as heck and has been voiding and taking over other dimensions for years. Lovely.

What happened was that I, lucky me, has some weird power of great destruction, yadda yadda boom the whole universe hates me, and Creator wants to use me to destroy other dimensions fully. Fully? That means that they no longer freakin' exist. Lovely.

I, on the other hand, rather not have innocent blood on my hands, so I, like the pure genius I am, ran off to a different dimension. Forums Dimension, or whatever it's actually called, I don't give a crap honestly. Specifically, the SAMB, a huge hecking city or something like that. I honestly don't know how the place works.

Anyway, I ended up meeting... ugh... people. First person? Time. I'm not sure what he is, probably Human. He's certainly... not the strongest dude, but his heart is pretty golden so whatever. Then there is Lavender. He's very buff, and he seems to father his, gosh what is it called, gang? Yeah. He also fathers us, I guess. Whatever. He's chill, I guess. Probably Human as well. Then there was the whole mishap of me being caught stealing like the tricky thief I am, and boom, whatever. There was also a painting stolen at one point, but whatever, it wasn't me who stole it so who actually cares? In the end, I got tangled up with the law some way or another. Then there is this weird person called Espectro. They are... ugh, not helpful. But whatever, they seem to possibly care.

Ugh! Everyone around me seems to care! I don't understand it.

Back to what is happening, ah, yes, Creator. Well, a childhood friend of mine, Lillian, ran away from the Main Dimension long ago. She is Creator's daughter (I swear she is a lot nicer than him. I think she gets her personality from her mother) and has been exploring dimensions and getting evidence that the other dimensions are good and whatever to prove Creator's propaganda wrong, to prove that peace is an option. To save her people from more death, to stop a lot of what is going on in the MD. The whole heroic bit, actually. But... there is a huge flaw, but whatever. Well, she's been kidnapped and taken back to the MD. By who was she kidnapped?

The Elite. Those absolute bastards took my friend and nearly killed me! Great, isn't it?!

The Elite are superior ultra soldiers trained by Creator himself to void dimensions and gain supplies to help him with his crave to take over the whole dimension multiverse. They have done... horrid things. Horrid indeed, killing other beings and destroying their homes, forcing them to leave their dimension or die while attempting to protect it.

Ugh... I hate them... I hope she's alright...

Oh yeah, also Adrik is here (genetically, he is an unnatural creation, a freak by nature, or whatever. He's... yea.) Apparently, he's been here about the same amount of time I've been here! He followed right after me to this dimension... ugh. He says he was just able to keep himself hidden from public, unlike me who had a whole freaking public trial. I hated that.

Oh, yea, I also almost died. I got a pretty harsh blow to the head from the Elite's leader while trying to protect Lillian. Ugh.

Anyway, I guess I'll have the actual Narrator take over because I'm tired of trying to explain this mess.

Rogue!AU RP: Chapter Two: Chaotic Changing and Turning of Spirits

Narrator POV

The whole group was now at Rin's and, previously, Lillian's house. There was a subtle sensation of loneliness hanging in the air as one of the occupants was gone. Kidnapped, actually.

Rin was perched in one of the random chairs in the living room, waiting for everyone else to get seated either on the couch or one of the other random chairs in the room. She had told the rest of the group that she would explain more about the Elite at her house. Luckily, the hospital let her out after a few days of rest. Her eyesight was only slightly effected, and she seemed to have to squint a bit, and Rin still had an odd ringing in her ear. The Glitchian teen hoped it wasn't permanent. She liked to hear clearly. As well, there was a slight headache that would return if there was too much of loud noises. Ugh, Rin wasn't quite happy about any of this, truthfully.

Adrik was off to the side, sitting on the ground on his knees, despite the many options of seating. He was a weird one, alright.

Last edited by EchoDraws (6/16/2020 1:30 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/16/2020 1:04 am  #2

Re: Rogue! AU Roleplay Thread!

((I loved that PoV))

Time PoV

Time followed after Echo and Adrik into the room, deciding to take a seat at the couch, though he was sure to not take up not that much space as he studied the other's home. He did kinda feel a bit awkward since it's been a few days after Lillian's kidnapping and nothing really had been done yet. What could be happening to her? Was she being tortured and threatened? Or was she back to being treated like the ruler of a dimension's daughter, yet still held captive? Or maybe it could be something else... well, no matter what it was. He hoped she was safe. She seemed friendly and outgoing, it would suck to see someone like that be hurt, or worse.

Well, for now, Time had to settle with having to learn more about the Elite, since he couldn't dimension hop like the others... but learning more about the people who kidnapped Lillian might be crucial in the future.

"Uhm... how are you?" He asked Echo.

((Should we also announce that, WE ARE OPEN TO OTHERS JOINING??))

((Or put that in the title or something? If you can))

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/16/2020 1:33 am  #3

(Thanks! ^v^)

(Maybe I should make a sign-up thread or something?)

(Oof, I forgot to add that people are allowed to join at any time they feel like)

Narrator POV

"Take a wild guess," Rin mumbled, looking over slightly.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/16/2020 12:57 pm  #4

((Yeah. That would be pretty smart yes))

Time

"Uh... I assume not?" Time asked, "Yeah. Probably not." He looked down at the chair Echo was sitting on.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/16/2020 5:47 pm  #5

Espectro ((am I supposed to label all POVs like this?))

Espectro, well, they followed the others because why not? And curiosity. Their brother previously gave them permission to go as long as 'nothing crazy was attempted and you stay out of trouble.'
They plopped onto the couch, bouncing a little.

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/16/2020 5:57 pm  #6

((I think it's personal preference, I'm just doing what Echo is doing))

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/17/2020 2:55 pm  #7

(Okay, I'll make a sign-up thread in a bit)

(Also yeah, it's personal preference for me because I like labeling my POVs and so I don't confuse myself on what tense and POV of character I'm narrating lol. Although I still get my tenses mixed up lol)

Narrator POV

"...Yea."

Rin didn't really do much of anything else other than glance at Espectro when they sat down, turning her head slightly to look at the two.

The couch Time and Espectro were sitting on was puffy and worn in a comfortable type way, the fabric being a dark maroon and soft to the touch. There was exactly four black pillows sitting along with them, small but strangely embroidered with complex designs made of multiple colours. The pillows were puffy like the couch, but the fabric was somewhat rougher and newer, possibly bought recently, as well as designed recently.

The chair Rin was sitting on was old-looking, the white paint chipped nearly completely off, revealing the old scratched and nicked oak wood. The chair had a tilt, not completely leveled, and Rin seemed to be having fun by rocking back and forth in it. A few moments she had balanced her weight in it, but immediately the chair would lean forward after, as if refusing to loose some weird game Rin made up in her head. It was the simple things that was able to keep Rin sane the past few days, this balance game being a simple sanity-reviving thing.

Adrik was messing with the pearl necklace he had wore, making a knot of the white gems and then untying the bead string back to normal.  He was good at that, simply messing up something beautiful and then fixing up the ugly to normal, repeating the cycle over and over. Adrik's boney fingers were used to tying knots as making shrines to deities took patience and practice, especially when you had to please a god of some sort. Adrik was being very quiet, pondering on what to say as this was his first time he had ever been in a different dimension.

He found out quickly that no one spoke a lick of Glitchian when he tried to greet a few people. He noticed some sort of fear that would spark in the eyes of others when they glanced upon him. Adrik knew his ghoul-like, dollish appearence didn't help him at all, but wearing anything but his monochrome frills, bows, pearls, and layers of Glitchian traditional clothing didn't feel right. It felt entirely wrong, especially without his long hair tied back or his pearly jewelry adorning his wrists and neck. He felt naked without such things, as if part of him was lost. As well, having large, noticeable fangs made you very suspicious. Adrik had already taken note of the monsters outside of the walls, and how some could shapeshift into humanoid-looking disguises. It was plain as day that Adrik looked like one, like some kind of monster. He was some kind of monster, not entirely Glitchian but not Human either, nor was he fulley part of an actual humanoid species. But, he wasn't cold-blooded like the monsters, he didn't want to kill for the thrill of it or for food. That was the difference. No matter what, the plain difference between humanoid and monsters was that monsters ate other beings like them or each other. Once you stoop down that low, you are no longer counting as someone, but then you are something. A killer and animal-like, instead of a being with animal-like traits. You are no longer sane like the rest of the community, but you are an animal, a monster. That was how Adrik saw it.

So, Adrik called himself a freak. He liked that word. He wasn't humanoid but he wasn't a monster, not fully, anyway.

But he still looked like a monster. Even Espectro had a bad reaction to him the first time they met, calling him an "undead being". It hurt like a punch to the gut and a slap to the face, but Adrik didn't let that show. Instead, he played it off and went along with it, showing himself off proudly like he was performer. Yes, Adrik was a performer, dazzling and talented. A freak show, wonderfully strange and bizarrely eccentric.

Adrik looked up from his hands, giving a large grin meant to show off his fangy teeth, and asked Espectro, "Still scared of me any? I gave you a fright a couple days ago." He added a small giggle, trying to play off his marionette charm.

Adrik realized that the giggle he gave made himself sound creepier, but he still smiled and kept his almost amused expression on as if he meant to all along. He tilted his head slightly, as if curious for Espectro's answer, fluttering his eyes innocently to try to make himself more childish and cuter, hoping to stray away from the spooky vibes.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/17/2020 3:44 pm  #8

Espectro had grabbed a pillow and was poking it innocuously. They looked over at Adrik with a llight bit of a smile, a little shiver running down their back from the giggle.
"Nah, man," they said, though. "You seem pretty harmless. I don't see why I would be scared of you."

6/17/2020 5:56 pm  #9

Time raised one of his index fingers, "Seeming harmless or not, I think one shouldn't underestimate him because he looks harmless. Who knows what he can do." he said with caution, placing his finger and arm back down to rest beside him.

Last edited by Time (6/17/2020 5:57 pm)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/17/2020 9:04 pm  #10

"I'm peaceful, not harmless," Adrik nodded, followed with another giggle. He didn't know why he giggled so much. Maybe it was some kind of verbal habit? Adrik didn't hate it, but the teen disliked how it made him sound more...

More weird? More eerie? Sure.

Rin spoke up, "You're not sure what any of us can do, just like how we don't know what you all can do." She wasn't being threatening, but more or less pointing out the obvious.

Adrik nodded again and then put his necklace back on. He fixed a bow in his hair then looked around. It was strange to see Rin have a house, Adrik thought, it was strange indeed.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/18/2020 12:15 am  #11

"Well, I'm sure that both of you know more on what you two can do than the rest of us here." Time replied. Looking around the room and to Espectro.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/18/2020 4:37 am  #12

"Yep!"
Espec leaned back on the couch and took out their sketchbook(plus a pencil) out of their scarf. They're just kinda drawing to pass the time.

6/18/2020 1:07 pm  #13

"How much can do you fit in there?" Time randomly asked Espectro, if they were starting to pass the time?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/18/2020 2:07 pm  #14

"I don't know," they replied, adding some more lines to the page. "But it must be a certain quantity. Do you want a book?"

6/18/2020 2:37 pm  #15

"Uh, sure. I guess." Time said.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/18/2020 2:38 pm  #16

Espectro shook out a dictionary from their scarf and tossed it over to Time.

6/18/2020 4:29 pm  #17

Time caught it but almost dropped the book while doing so.

"How did you even fit something this big in there?" Time asked (assuming it's one of the big ones)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/18/2020 6:47 pm  #18

((let's wait a bit for Echo))

It is indeed a big dictionary, though not as heavy as you'd think given its looks.
"Idk, it just fits."

6/18/2020 6:59 pm  #19

(I'm waiting for Lavender oof)

Narrator POV

Rin still is rocking back and forth.

Adrik is just staring off into space, waiting as well.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/18/2020 10:30 pm  #20

((LAVENDERRR))

((Poke, Lavender?))

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/19/2020 1:00 am  #21

(B O O P)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/21/2020 5:25 pm  #22

((Maybe someone can notify Lavender?))

6/21/2020 9:09 pm  #23

((I'll do it!))

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/22/2020 2:19 pm  #24

(Oof)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/22/2020 3:40 pm  #25

((oops I forgot yesterday sorry let me do it rn))

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

Board footera