The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2020 6:48 pm  #1

CODENAME: HARDCORE || FORUMFIC SIGNUPS BY RYSUN ||

Hey guys, so I decided to make one of my current writing projects into a forumfic on here, I doubt anyone remembers it, but it was called "HARDCORE" on the SAMB. 

BACKGROUND: This is set in the future of Earth, and it is year 2027. The Antarctic has been split into territories by each country, and they have all put some kind of military force down to hold their ground there. A rebellion army contingent of a military force posted on one of the country's territories rebels, and kills the commanding general there. They then begin making alliances with the other international forces and their territories, and end up controlling almost all of the frozen continent. They begin creating and shipping nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction, and the whole world seems to be at their mercy. Especially after an anonymous former agent found leaks that they are planning a new project, and it has a codename, “HARDCORE” However, an international force made up of the worlds best agents, soldiers, infiltrators is created secretly by the special forces commanders of various countries that agree to join. Can they begin giving us a chance to win the war and turn the tides? Or will the rebels win? 

RULES:

• No perfect characters please.
  • Only two characters per person...as of now.
  • Feel free to make them based on your own irl personas. Actually, I would probably prefer that to be honest.
  • Put “SPECIAL FORCES” in other.
  • I will probably only be doing straight ships, since that is what I am comfortable writing. But feel free to make a character thats LGBTQ+, non-binary, etc.
  • Please delete all parentheses from the form.

FORM: ( * means that its an optional part of the form)

Name:
*Nicknames(s):

Physical Appearance:
Typical Clothing:

Personality:
Hobbies: 

Strengths: (I need two, and one must be directly related to any possible role they may have in the story, even if they end up not being special forces or a frontline soldier)
-

-Weaknesses:    (Same thing as strengths, but for weaknesses instead)
-
-  

Crush/Shippable?
Permission to injure them?:
Permission to kill them?:
*Preferred side for them to be a part of in the war:
*Preferred country: 
Other: 

Last edited by Rysun (6/11/2020 9:58 am)

"So hot, I melt oceans, so cool, my drip is more than oceans,"

~ The one and only, Rysun

Also, proud boyfriend of @Joy. 

6/10/2020 6:51 pm  #2

Re: CODENAME: HARDCORE || FORUMFIC SIGNUPS BY RYSUN ||

Okay I fixed everything, we are all good now.

Last edited by Rysun (6/10/2020 7:41 pm)

6/10/2020 7:53 pm  #3

I've been kinda looking forward to a forumfic with no powers and stuff. Give me some time to write a character up.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/10/2020 8:47 pm  #4

oop wrong place  lol

Last edited by Time (6/10/2020 8:49 pm)

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/10/2020 10:03 pm  #5

Oh btw age? preferenced age range? Since this is kinda a shoulder special forces thing

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/10/2020 10:26 pm  #6

Oh yeah I will edit that in. I say older than 16 and younger than 25.

6/10/2020 10:41 pm  #7

Special forces really do be trained at birth or super prodigies huh? lol.

Thanks for clarifying btw

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/10/2020 11:25 pm  #8

Yep in this lore lol, but mainly because I find it more fun and easier to write younger characters. No worries, sorry for not clarifying earlier

6/10/2020 11:42 pm  #9

Yeah I think so too

dw

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/11/2020 12:04 am  #10

Name: Rebel Starwings
*Nicknames: None
*Sexuality: Straight 
Physical Appearance: Rebel has straight, dark red hair that goes to the end of her shoulder-blades in length. Her hair has dark purple streaks throughout, and a single white streak as well. She almost never wears her hair down, instead opting for some sort of ponytail or braid, and will wear her hair in a bun on occasion. She has piercing pale blue eyes, with her left eye having some darker flecks in it. Her eyes are an average size and have a slightly upwards slant to them. She has a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, and has fairly pale skin that burns when in the sun for too long. She has standard piercings in both of her ears, with three additional ones in her left. She has an ouroboros tattoo around each of her wrists in the style of the Santa Clara Vanguard one from their 2017 show in shades of black, gray, and red. She has a ghostlight symbol (search up blue devils ghostlight, its that lantern with the smoky bits swirling around) above the ouroboros on her left lower arm part. She is about 5’8”, and is on the thinner side, but otherwise average in build.
Typical Clothing: Rebel prefers to wear more formal style clothing, even if the occasion is not called for. She often wears darker colored things with pops of color, though she will wear light colored things. She has a tendency to not wear long sleeves, instead wearing jackets. She typically wears a formal jacket of some sort, usually with coattails of some length, with a vest and tie and a shirt of some color beneath. In addition to this, she usually wears black or dark gray pants, with the ends tucked into her boots. She almost always has a pair of sunglasses with her, either over her eyes or on top of her head. She pretty much always wears boots of sort, typically a pair of tall, polished black boots. She also typically wears a pair of gloves in some dark color, usually gray of some shade. 

Personality: Rebel is generally quiet, though she isn’t quite shy; rather, she just has a preference to not interact with others for the most part. She isn’t great at making friends, but those that she does have are good ones, and ones that she is usually close to. She tends to come off as aloof to others, but it is not intentional for the most part, though she does have exceptions to this. She is quite intelligent and enjoys challenging her intellect. She is ambitious, always striving to be better, and is a bit of a perfectionist, often wanting something to be just right. She is prone to overthinking things or missing the obvious in favor of something more obscure/ more difficult, and she often stays up late (and is not a morning person). She is somewhat tech savvy, and she isn’t above ignoring others if she desires. She is able to tune out most everything when she is very focused on something.
*Likes: Instrumentals, reading, writing, trumpet, evenings, horses, debate
*Dislikes: Dirt, being out in the rain (without an umbrella or something), being wrong, not knowing all the necessary information (or feeling like she doesn’t)
Hobbies: Playing trumpet, writing short stories, listening to music, planning things, logic puzzles and other puzzles of that vein 

Strengths:

• Excellent strategist and planner
  • Able to think outside of the box and on her feet
  • Excellent ear for music, and has perfect pitch

Weaknesses:

• Not great endurance/stamina
  • Hates making mistakes; often then runs over them again and again, trying to figure out where it went wrong and how it could have gone better. She forces herself to figure it out, and she won’t stop tormenting herself with it until she figures it out.
  • Has a tendency to overcomplicate things and will at times miss something, even if it is simple. 

Crush/Shippable?: I guess?
Permission to injure them?: Yes
Permission to kill them?: Yep
*Preferred side for them to be a part of in the war: Rebel side if that's an option
*Preferred country: None
Other: Special Forces; Left-handed

Last edited by DarkLordRebel (6/12/2020 6:06 pm)

>ℜ𝔢ɮ𝔢𝔩<
Our scarlet eyes will watch you keenly... friend.
And so I arrive!

We shouldn't even dare to think about a secret sneak attack. Perish the thought!

So I guess we're gonna have to... FACE. OFF.

The hydra was better.

6/11/2020 9:57 am  #11

@Rebel, accepted! :D

6/11/2020 8:18 pm  #12

Bump...if that’s allowed on this forum

6/11/2020 8:42 pm  #13

hopefully I can finish my form tonight lol

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/11/2020 9:15 pm  #14

Aight good luck

6/12/2020 1:04 am  #15

If I put three weaknesses and three strengths if you're ok with that.

Name: Time Conquest
*Nicknames: (He honestly doesn’t care whatever you call him)
*Sexuality: Straight
Physical Appearance: Time has straight, yet very slightly wavy black hair. He has bangs that are swept to the right. He’s built thin, but still athletic. His skin is a lightly tanned complexion.  His eyes are a brownish-gold. He also stands at 5’9.
Typical Clothing: Time normally wears a lot of dark-colored clothing, mostly dark blue being the most different color than the others. He wears mostly pants, buttoned-up shirts, and sturdy, durable jackets with hoods. The shirts and the jackets are mostly, if not always where the dark blue is at. He also wears black boots. He also carries a light brown strap bag on his back.
Personality: Time is normally serious, and doesn’t go out of his way to talk to others, unless he needs to, feels like it (which isn’t too often), or someone talks to him first. He doesn’t have any trouble talking to people and is not socially inept. Time also is very observant, perceptive, and smart. He notes the small details while looking at the big picture at the same time. He can think creatively and quickly to solve problems.
He seems so serious, that he seems to have no sense of humor at all (or maybe just a really weird one) and gets confused with usually funny jokes. But… you kinda wanna hear the truth about his seriousness? I guess in a way, it’s a coping mechanism, to ignore the emotion and move on, for other people that might have it worse than him, or maybe to help others, and not let emotion choose his actions. Sure, it might not be the best coping mechanism, but at least it gets the job done.
It usually takes a while, for getting Time’s trust. He’s just one to slowly trust others. Maybe it has to do with something with him being so serious all the time? I guess so. If you really are trusted by Time, and maybe know him for a while, He’ll try to show a bit of himself without being so serious, maybe trying to be more kind and considerate. Maybe even tell about his emotions. But talking about emotions is hard for Time, and reading them as well. He may be able to analyze people’s body language and such, but reading emotions is really hard for him.
Sometimes, Time can be a bit too blunt, with others, though most of the time his goal isn’t really to hurt them, just tell them the truth. But maybe once in a while, Time can realize that maybe lying or sugar coating is better for the other. I would say with him being blunt, it doesn’t make him be truthful in every situation? No. He can lie, But it’s never with malicious intent. It’s more so like covering up for someone, or something like that.
When it comes to killing others, Time isn’t so highly apt with it. He only will do so if it seems like it’s an absolute and only option.
*Likes: Quiet and nice areas to think or just spend his time, studying or learning about something new, nice views of places (He could stare at those views for hours)
*Dislikes: People bursting into or loudly disturbing his quiet area, being in the dark and uninformed, being not of use in a situation.
Hobbies: Reading lots of nonfiction books, working around with technology, puzzles of any sort. 
Strengths: 
- Good with tech, puzzles, and mind games/strategy
- Smart, perceptive, and being able to think quickly.
- Can be calm and handle pressure.
Weaknesses:
- Can be overly blunt and serious at things
- Slow to trust and bad with emotions.
- Sometimes can give people the wrong impression, mostly seeming as someone as condensing to others.
Crush/Shippable?: Sure sure
Permission to injure them?: Yesss
Permission to kill them?: Uhh uhh it’s kinda preferred not 
*Preferred side for them to be a part of in the war: International force
*Preferred country: … I honestly don’t know, can you pick?
Other: SPECIAL FORCES

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/12/2020 9:11 am  #16

@Time accepted! :D

Ofc three strengths + weaknesses are allowed, the extra detail helps me a lot more actually

6/13/2020 7:39 pm  #17

Okay, I may need to make a discord server for this and advertise to get more forms and characters. If anyone wants to be invited to it, friend me on discord: Rysun#2864

6/13/2020 10:30 pm  #18

alright, got it. Where will you post your writings?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/13/2020 11:13 pm  #19

I will be posting here and on said discord server. I’m combing forms to make it easier to have enough characters. I mean combining as in using forms from discord and here in the same story

Last edited by Rysun (6/13/2020 11:15 pm)

6/13/2020 11:37 pm  #20

Ok then. So ig I'll need to join the discord to read the other characters?

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/14/2020 12:01 am  #21

Name: Echo Angeliki

*Nicknames(s): She loves nicknames and will take any

*Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Physical Appearance: She has chin cut, navy blue hair with sideswept bangs covering her left eye. Her hair is wavy and thick. She stands at a 5'6 height with a slim, but slightly muscular, frame. Her eyes are silver-blue with thick eyelashes, and her face structure is round with high cheekbones. She has a dove tattoo under her right collarbone, and a beautymark under her right eye

Typical Clothing: She likes to wear punkish, dark clothing, but as well has tendencies to wear greys and sky blue. She often wears a simple, dark sky blue jacket with large pockets and brass buttons over her outfits, as if it is some kind of protection. She as well likes to wear simple silver rings and bracelets, but usually for more formal or special occasions. She doesn't seem to like to wear formal clothing, and complains when doing so.

Personality: She has two personalities: One for work, large crowds, or strangers. The other for close friends and family. The first personality is cold and almost condescending in attitude.  This personality, or public persona, is generally apathetic but as well as intelligent. When acting this way, Echo ignores the emotions of other people but does listen to their ideas. She isn't a stranger to being truthfully straightfoward and honest with her opinions of everyone else and how she thinks of them and their ideas. She does know when to shut up, though, and she doesn't have any interest in boasting or being arrogent. Somehow, this side of her is able to make the rudest comment sound like a compliment. The second personality is softer and very emotional. This version of her likes to make stupid jokes and puns, and she seems to be more open and more likely to try to understand the feelings of her family and friends. She often rants about stress and can be brought to tears easily. Still, though, she is intelligent and often can tell when something is wrong with the people she cares for. This personality is only brought out by close friends and family, though, so generally she doesn't care for anyone but them. First personality can sometimes be more cruel and strict. Strange lady.

*Likes: Painting (abstract, landscapes, surrealism), reading, birds, astronomy, rock and metal music, poetry

*Dislikes: Most people, arguing, eye contact, summer

Hobbies: Painting, stargazing, cloudwatching, playing guitar

Strengths:
- Honest as heck, and she isn't scared to break anyone's ego or hurt feelings with the truth
-Obsservant when it comes to people and small details
-Able to navigate with the stars as a guide
-Knows how to manipulate people to agreeing with her
-Able to read body language very well

-Weaknesses:
-Apathic to people she doesn't care about, and can be pretty harsh. That makes making allies or friends harder
-Being a bit manipulative can lead to a lot of mistrust, even if she doesn't manipulate on a normal basis
-Her being generally truthful and cold also makes making friends hard
-Somewhat sucks at quick thinking as she likes to take time to analyze and figure out the best solutions with multiple back up solutions
-Is constantly stressed and bottles up her emotions, which can generally lead to an outburst/sudden snapping at someone

Crush/Shippable?: Yes

Permission to injure them?: yES

Permission to kill them?: HECK YEA

*Preferred side for them to be a part of in the war: International force

*Preferred country: Possibly Greece idk

Other: Special Forces :D

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6/14/2020 12:34 am  #22

Darn, I realize a tattoo would be cool.

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

6/14/2020 1:33 am  #23

Ooooh cool cool, I'll get to writing up a form soon.
Just for reference, do you prefer short descriptions or do you not mind long ones?

Specter | <<#CCsurvivor>>

6/14/2020 9:35 am  #24

@Time, I guess. Or you could have more...suspense by only knowing forum forms?

@Echo, accepted! :D

@Specter, I prefer longer descriptions, but as long as yours has all necessary details, feel free to write it as long or short (within reason) as you want!

Last edited by Rysun (6/14/2020 11:33 am)

6/14/2020 11:32 am  #25

That is true, yeah

Time.
Originally from WoFMB

Board footera