The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2020 1:38 am  #1

You see a girl hunched over something.

The girl was fidgeting with something, her hair swept over her shoulder and face screwed up in intense concentration. She looks up, sees you and waves. 
"Hello!" She yells.

Last edited by YellowfangWC (3/27/2020 1:44 am)

~~Sometimes the right choice is the hardest one~~
~~Don't gobblefunk around with words~~

3/27/2020 1:50 am  #2

Re: You see a girl hunched over something.

"Hello," Lillian replied, giving a calm wave. Her snake-like eyes glanced curiously at the girl's hands, maybe to check if the girl was holding a weapon.

"How are you doing?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 1:55 am  #3

"Oh," The girl, Armistice, glanced up again, "It's just, my stupid magic won't work properly!"
She stomped on the ground for emphasis.

3/27/2020 1:57 am  #4

"Would you like some help? I am considerably advanced in magic," Lillian offered softly, coming closer. "What kind of magic are you trying to use?"

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 1:59 am  #5

"Oh, thanks!' Armistice nodded happily, "Silver Magic. I can't seem to be able to bend the silver anymore! I swear, I could do it yesterday!"

3/27/2020 2:06 am  #6

"Hmm..." Lillian looked through her bag for a bit, and eventually pulled out a simple, silver bracelet.

"I can use telekinesis, which is somewhat similar in some properties of using silver magic to bend it's element. How about relaxing your mind? When using any magic, being relaxed and clearing your mind often helps greatly."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 2:08 am  #7

"Relax?" Armistice yelped, "I can't relax! I HAVE A WORLD TO SAVE!"

3/27/2020 2:20 am  #8

Lillian smiled, "And I have a kingdom to rule. In both situations, clearing your mind to think clearly and rationally can help."

If Armistice was paying enough attention to take in Lillian's appearance, it would be a bit hard to tell Lillian was of royal statues, and even harder to guess the teenager ruled a kingdom.

"Try breathing slowly, and close your eyes," Lillian softly said. "And focus your mind on the silver. Try thinking about what the components of silver are, and focus upon trying to bend the physical shape of the silver. Maybe try to even imagine it as the shape you want it to be."

Lillian paused.

"Put all your emotions into the magic, and let your soul and heart help you use that magic."

Lillian added, sounding genuine and encouraging, "I believe in you and your ability to bend the silver."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 2:25 am  #9

Armistice frowned, sceptical at Lillian's so called royal status, but did as she asked.
She breathed in deeply, trying to feel for the silver she had in front of her. She breathed out, imagining the shape she wanted it to be. A sword. She heard a metallic sound, like a sword coming out of a scabbard. Still, her eyes remained closed.

3/27/2020 2:29 am  #10

Lillian smiled, nodding.

Very softly, Lillian encouraged, "Good... very good."

Last edited by EchoDraws (3/27/2020 2:30 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 2:31 am  #11

Armistice held out her palms, flexing her fingers. Calmness settled over her like a blanket, muffling out all sounds. She could hear only the metallic scrape of the silver twisting into shape. Then, her eyes snapped open.

3/27/2020 2:36 am  #12

Lillian looked over calmly. The teen had twisted her simple bracelet into a complex shape using telekinesis while waiting for Armistice to bend the silver into the shape Armistice was wanting.

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 2:39 am  #13

She gasped, smiling broadly. Her hunk of silver had, as she wanted, twisted into a sword.
"Yes!" Armistice exclaimed, her grin stretching over her face.
She picked up her sword and swung it clumsily.
"Oops," She whispered, "I guess I need practice. I haven't handled a sword since I was three!"

3/27/2020 2:46 am  #14

Lillian nodded approvingly.

"I can probably as well teach you a few things of how to handle the sword better," Lillian spoke, unwinding her bracelet back into it's original shape. "I have trained with swords... not my usual weapon choice, but I am average enough with one to not hit myself."

Lillian giggled at the last part, recalling a memory. It wasn't the most happy memory of her's, but a memory worth giggling at although it was dark.

"...Be careful so you don't cut yourself," Lillian said. "You cannot save the world if you have too much blood loss." There was a hint of worry, but Lillian seemed calm and relaxed.

Last edited by EchoDraws (3/27/2020 2:46 am)

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 2:48 am  #15

That would be great," Armistice nodded, "But unfortunately, I have to go now. Saving the world can't wait."
Lillian studied her closely.
"I know you have a kingdom to run," Armistice began, a hopeful expression on her face, "But... Maybe you could come? Teach me on the way? And... Meet my friends?"

3/27/2020 2:57 am  #16

Lillian shook her head, and spoke very softly with a hint of melancholy tone in her voice, "I am afraid I cannot come with you. In my own kingdom and dimension... I feel a threatening presence ebbing into the future. I am only lucky that I am young and able to take breaks from the throne, but I must be there to lead if it comes."

Lillian gently handed Armistice the silver bracelet, which now held a slight white shine. If Armistice could sense the magic in it, she could tell the bracelet was blessed with strong light magic. Holy magic.

"Have this. It should be able to ward off curses," Lillian nodded. "I should know, as I blessed it myself."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 3:00 am  #17

Armistice stared, wide-eyed, at the bracelet.
"What... What is that?" She asked tentatively. She could feel something... Magic... Humming in its core.
Lillian shook her head.
"Well... I hope I see you again. You can call me Mist, by the way. My real name means cease-fire." Mist smiled. She looked down at her converse shoes.
"Are you going now?" She asked.

3/27/2020 3:17 am  #18

Lillian smiled, "You may call me Lillian. My name is considered to be connected to flowers, like lilies. Or, if you want to be more formal, Queen Alder of the Middle Kingdom of Glitchiana, but that is quite a mouthful, even for people of my dimension."

Lillian nodded, "I probably should, as my guards are probably wondering where I ran off to this time." There was a slight giggle to that sentence as it hinted that Lillian often ran off somewhere.

Lillian slipped a white gold band around her head, chains on the band clicking.

"I might as well prepare for a lecture," Lillian joked.

Lillian pressed the engraved circle in the band, and white gold armor unfolded over Lillian's body, all of her face becoming covered in a mask except for one of her purple, snake-like eyes. The armor seemed to be magic as it appeared. Some jewels adorned the armor, and there was silver decorating in complex patterns and designs.

Through the mask, Lillian smiled.

"May we meet again one day. May we meet when our troubles in our worlds and dimensions cease to exsist. I believe that someday it will happen."

Lillian formed her arms in a type of salute, not a human salute, and probably a salute Armistice never saw before.

"May you become stronger and be able to save your world, Mist. Make sure to put that bracelet to good use."

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3/27/2020 3:28 am  #19

Mist nodded back as Lillian disappeared to her world however people of her world do it.
She stared into the distance, sword dipping until it touched the ground. The silver was light in her hands, that was the perks of being able to use Silver Magic. Mist looked at the sword.
"Now I have to enchant it," She muttered.
She laid it on the ground, kneeling in front of it.
She took a deep breath, swirling her pale fingers over the top of her sword. She was calm. Pure peace blocked out sounds. She hummed a tune, eyes glowing purple and silver, and head tipping back. The sword lifted into the air, humming the tune too.
Mist felt energy rush through her, her fingers sparking silver and purple. This was a big enchantment, bigger than any she had tried before.
It could kill her.
But she had to try.

Just as she thought it was working, she dropped to the ground on her knees, the sword clattering to the ground with a clang. Exhaustion overwhelmed her, pounding at her head. She slumped to the ground.
As she drifted off, her only thoughts were...
Did it work, or was this all for nothing?

3/30/2020 2:46 am  #20

Anyone??))

4/02/2020 5:47 pm  #21

Lilac glanced up from her book to the source of the racket and noticed a girl lying down. Tucking the book under her arm, she went over to further inspect the scene. This girl appeared to be either asleep or unconscious, and there was a glittering silver sword on the ground beside her. Concerned, Lilac bent over and shook her. "Hello? Are you okay?"

Last edited by Fantasy (4/02/2020 7:13 pm)

{~Fantasy/Lilac~}
she/her | bibliophile | writer

4/02/2020 8:42 pm  #22

boop~}}

{~Fantasy/Lilac~}
she/her | bibliophile | writer

4/02/2020 8:44 pm  #23

((I think that this roleplay is pretty much finished. Sorry about that!))

Persona:Lavender the Dragon-Cat-Girl-Thing

This is going to be awesome, I just know it!!

4/04/2020 5:39 am  #24

Wait... So I shouldn't continue the roleplay?

4/04/2020 9:11 am  #25

((You can. I just thought that the roleplay was finished, that's all!))

Persona:Lavender the Dragon-Cat-Girl-Thing

This is going to be awesome, I just know it!!

Board footera