The Scholastic Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2020 12:59 am  #1

Kakorrhaphiophobia {{Galaxian's Homethread, Cosmic Dimension V. XX)

Hello!

It is I, your neighborhood friendly...mood! Hypocrite! OP character creator! Horrible artist! Questionable writer! Angst incarnation! Bibliophile! Logophile! Committed loafer! The list is endless!
My primary homethread is on the GGaD Boardhost. If you're from there, nice to see you here too. 
Some things about myself, yes? My nickname is Galaxian Explosion; most call me GalaxE. I was a SAMBer and then later WoFMBer who joined in June of 2018 and was there until the end. My wiki username is GalaxE; I am in possession of not one, not two, but three horrible devices, that frighten me with their capacity for incompability. I watch some anime (I'm currently watching the Fate series), but I read more books and write more than I do that. Most of what I do is unseen by others, but I'm very passionate about what I do most of the time. I get very passionate about some topics, such as philosophy, and I don't refrain from openly expressing my opinions on controversial topics, so if you have some sort of problem with that sort of thing, I'd suggest not looking at this homethread often. Oh, and anime spoilers usually litter my homethreads, too. 
Please no cursing with me; I tend to dislike that a lot. 
Other than all that, I roleplay a lot. Most of my activity is on the RP Gods, Goddesses, and Deities, GGaD for short, but I'm also part of at least one other RP. Other than that, I've limited my roleplaying to just writing. I tend to be individualistic and horrible at working with others, so probably the most you'll see of me on here is just general chaos-partitioning and meaningless content, and maybe some speech-making sometimes (monologues). I do hope to be a bit more active on here, though!
If I haven't met you yet, it's nice to meet you! I hope we can get along, and if you ever want to talk with me about something, let me know. See you around! (And cherish this one coherent post here. They are very rare. Quality, too; this will probably one of the longest and most quality post here.)

-Galaxian-
P.S. I sign all my posts with my name as to mean that I take responsibility for everything I say. It's kind of a long story, I guess, but it's been a habit since my earliest days on the forums, and I haven't let the habit die. Anyways...I'll stop talking now xD.

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:01 am  #2

Re: Kakorrhaphiophobia {{Galaxian's Homethread, Cosmic Dimension V. XX)

One more thing before I actually go to try to write. 
Sleep. Take care of yourselves.
I get pretty miffed when you don't...even though I don't sleep on a good schedule, either.
I said I'm a hypocrite, remember?

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Protecc: 黑小虎, Gold Saints, Run, Hajime Saitou, Heaven Chancellor, Karna, 离, Hiiragi Shinya, Violet Evergarden, 涂山容容
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:03 am  #3

Things I'm proud of:
-My academic capacity
-The fact my lack of artistic talent has actually gotten me pretty far. I still suck, but I suck less.
-My capacity for angst!
-My writing progress. You should have seen how much of a mess it was back when I joined the forums...haha.
-My supposed good traits, like empathy, understanding, analytical nature, details observations, "kindness"...well, the fact I have some good traits, anyways.
-I can just about predict any fictional plot. That I am very proud of. Usually, not much surprises me.

Look at me being arrogant right off the bat xD.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:06 am  #4

Someone: How are you doing today?
Hitan (an OC of mine): I am, as mortal slang would go, eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious.
Same someone:

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:07 am  #5

I tried remembering what I did on my forum homethreads and honestly, not much.
Hello fellas, I am a mess of random incorrect quote references. Nice to meet you. 

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:07 am  #6

I think back then I roleplayed with myself? I said I'm individualistic.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:27 am  #7

No one:
No one at all:
Me, being angry at typos in another sentient being's signature: 

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:28 am  #8

I want to scare everyone away so I can maintain a thread record for how many posts I can make without anyone interrupting. :D

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:29 am  #9

My personal record's like 153 or something. 
That might've been me typing anime reactions at 1 A.M. some time ago, however.
Alright, off to do writing now. See ya. 

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:30 am  #10

(I am not capable of shutting up, as you can see.)
Oh, before anyone asks! I go by all pronouns except for "it". Gender isn't that big of a part of my personal identity, but I know it is for some, so if you got those pronouns you need others to use, the tip of the day is to put them in your signature!
'Course, I'm ignorant and will probably end up typing them wrong anyways,,, heh.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 1:32 am  #11

I'm level 50 on Nitrotype and I realized I got to level 52 on the SA game before it was removed. I guess you could say I just angsted myself. Haha!
Okay, that's actually the end of what you'll hear of me today, at least until I end my personal daily writing career.
Have a good night.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 3:04 am  #12

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 9:26 am  #13

Hi, Galaxian. >:3

Persona:Lavender the Dragon-Cat-Girl-Thing

This is going to be awesome, I just know it!!

4/20/2020 12:15 pm  #14

Do I want to ask what that video is

IT'S THSPOOKTIME

4/20/2020 12:40 pm  #15

I think it's Japanese Gangnam Style? Maybe??

Persona:Lavender the Dragon-Cat-Girl-Thing

This is going to be awesome, I just know it!!

4/20/2020 2:01 pm  #16

You don't need to know it's a SS MMD video to WATCH it.
WATCH it.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:15 pm  #17

-slides in- What's good?

Zzzzura 
Administrator

4/20/2020 4:17 pm  #18

In my life? Honestly not much right now. But that video???

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:22 pm  #19

GalaxE are you okay? I have concern

Echo
He/Him xe/xem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4/20/2020 4:23 pm  #20

I added pronouns to my signature, but I might end up removing them, simply because when added, they kinda imply some sort of identity importance thing? For me, I don't mind, like I mentioned before.
Hmmm...
I'm actually cisgender, so it can be misleading, possibly?
I don't know.
Most people use he/him for me since my persona's male and sometimes instead of typing "person" or "child" I use "boy" as adhering to that.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:24 pm  #21

Augh, I blame Time for continuing to say "...possibly?"
xD I have a bunch of habits that come from my friends.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:25 pm  #22

Me: (*emails teacher about huge blank space in weekly assignments' test content*)
Teacher: Oh my gods, you're so on top of it!
Me: (*can't see what I'm doing right except for maybe just fulfilling basic student obligations but says "Thanks" anyways*)

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:26 pm  #23

Me: (*emails teacher for the 3rd time this week*) Sorry for the bother.
Teacher: You are never, ever a bother.
Me, to myself: You haven't met me have you haha

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:30 pm  #24

Earlier today I was talking with my mom about Echo and so like. I was talking about pronouns and since Chinese doesn't have the "they" pronoun" (I can't say "他们", that's strictly plural and that'd be extremely weird, so I used the gender-neutral pronoun "他", which is usually masculine but is usually generally used for gender grouping--but both gender pronouns are literally pronounced the same way, so why the heck am I ranting???) Anyways I keep talking about my friends' pronouns and my mom keeps misunderstanding my talk about the topic as foreshadowing for my own gender/orientation identity. But like. I am completely cisgender, straight, all that. I think.
I mean, like I usually say, I'm a member of the LGBTQ+ community because I'm an Ally.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

4/20/2020 4:32 pm  #25

Funnily enough I've only known the existence of the community since like late 2018. But I like to think I was pretty accepting. Considering xD my family isn't very accepting of it.
They respect it, but I'm pretty sure anyone who'd identify as LGBTQ+ (as in not an "Ally") would be seen as incredibly strange.
Most of my friends are LGBTQ+ though, so if there's anything right away that I'm glad I was open-minded about, it's probably LGBTQQIAAPK+.

-Galaxian-

Galaxian Explosion
Birds aren't real.

Board footera